Chapter 7 - A Gift for my Pet

Before

"Put your hands up, Kitty."

Kit put his wrists together and raised them over his head. Devlin pressed him against the leather seat and tied his hands to the headrest with quick, practiced movements, silk tie digging into his flesh. 

"Don't call me that."

"Why?"

"It was my mother's name." 

Devlin's head dipped, nipping at the skin on Kit's collarbone, fingers slipping into the waistband of his jeans and brushing over his tip through his underwear, teasing.

"Ah!"

He slipped Kit's cock free and squeezed it,  biting his nipple hard. 

"Ahh! Fuck!"

"You belong to me now, Kitty. And I will call you whatever I like." 

Kit strained against the silk biting into his wrists, tossing his head back against the seat as Devlin slipped his jeans and boxers off, then unbuttoned his suit pants with one hand.

He pulled Kit's legs up, nearly folding him in half, and spat on his crease. 

"What the - Oh! Aaa..." He moaned, feeling the car turn as Devlin shifted his weight, lining up his hard cock. Kit's eyes met the driver's in the rear-view mirror and he realized that Devlin's bodyguard could see and hear everything. His mouth snapped shut. 

But when Devlin thrust in, Kit screamed. In this sharp pain, in this overwhelming pleasure, he could forget everything. 

He could scream and thrash and wrap his legs around Devlin, holding him close - not because he had just slit a mans throat or lost his uncle or signed away his freedom but because he was getting fucked in the back of a car, so it was okay to lose control. 

For a moment he could let everything go. 

"Hah, ha, aaah..." he panted, moaning. 

Devlin covered his mouth with his and fucked him with his tongue in rhythm with his thrusts. He rolled them both on the seat, sticking his head up between Kit's bound hands and positioning him on top of his cock. 

"Ride me, Kitty."

In this position he was so deep, brushing Kit's sweet spot and making him twitch and tighten around him. The wolf obeyed, sitting down on the hard cock and gasping. Setting his own pace and moving, he closed his eyes.

He rode him, throwing back his head and moaning. Devlin licked the sweat from his chest between his nipples, grabbing Kit's hips and pushing deeper into his ass.

"Aaahhh...Ahh!" 

Devlin was grazing his prostate just right with every thrust and the boy lost the ability to move, his body exploding into sensation, shivers running through him. 

The vampire grinned, breathing hard. His pupils were deep black pits and wet, gleaming fangs poked out from below his thin top lip. 

Fangs? Kit's eyes widened but before he could more than jerk away - his bound wrists bringing him up short - Devlin's head fell forward, nuzzling Kit's skin where his neck met his shoulder. His tongue darted out, tasting, and his teeth scraped along the sensitive flesh.

Kit shuddered and then tensed as Devlin bit down, jaws widening and fangs pressing down, sinking in like twin daggers. 

A sharp, intense pain radiated from Kit's neck, pushing him right over the edge. He shuddered, cumming onto Devlin's designer shirt as the vampire's jaws worked at his neck, sucking, licking, biting savagely.