Chapter 29 - The Omega's Alpha

After

Ronan surged forward with so much force that Kit's back slammed into the cave wall behind him, knocking the breath from his lungs and into his Alpha's mouth. 

Kit broke the kiss, gasping for air as Ronan's hands roamed his body, slipping around his waist and into his jeans to grope his ass. He was sniffing along Kit's jaw, burying his nose in his hair. 

The pheromones were rolling off him now, impossible to hold back any longer, stronger and heavier in Ronan's presence. They were going to Kit's head and making him dizzy.

"Hngh...hah..."

His Heat was back, the overpowering need suffusing his body, melting him into a helpless puddle of want and desire. It was uncontrollable. It was incredible.

Suddenly Ronan was snatched away and Dan was kissing him instead, his body hot along Kit's front, gently pressing him into the rough stone, tongue dipping into his mouth.

A growl sounded but the small werewolf ignored it, hands busy caressing the muscles on his mate's chest. Then something knocked into his Dan's side and his eyes went wide before he lost balance, tumbling to the ground with Ronan on top of him, away from Kit.

The Omega stood - dazed - by the wall and watched them grapple. 

"Beta," Ronan snarled, "Stand aside. That's an order."

"We-ell," Kit said, slowly, enunciating every syllable, "I order you to get back here and kiss me, Beta. So who're you gonna obey, Daniel? Your Alpha - or your mate?"

He swayed on his feet, endorphins rushing through his bloodstream, half-drunk on pheromones.

Ronan was just as bad, sweating, pupils dilated and fixed on Kit, Dan's arms still wound around him and trapping him on the ground.

Dan grinned, adjusting his grip on Ronan and grunting when he tried to twist free. He was the only one unaffected by Kit's scent, and his eyes shone with amusement.

"I think I'll do what I want."

And he twisted Ronan around in his grip and kissed him.

"Oh - yes," Kit breathed, breath hitching as he watched their lips slotting together, bruising, almost angry. Ronan growled and grabbed Dan's shoulders, biting at his lip, digging in his nails.

Kit's knees buckled, sending him sprawling on the floor. His limbs felt like jelly, skin hot and itching to be touched. 

He crawled over to them and started kissing Dan's neck until strong arms pulled him in between their bodies and his mate's lips were back on his. 

The Omega moaned, mouth opening and eyes rolling back. 

Ronan kissed up his spine and he finally let go of the rest of his control, letting his body run wild.

This time, he didn't force himself back under control. This time, he gave in and let his instincts take over and disintegrate the last of his self-possession. This time, he trusted the two werewolves cradling his body in their hands.

He was on Dan's lap, clinging to him, wrecked with sensation.

Dan's hand on him through the fabric of his jeans nearly made Kit sob and he clung to his neck, moaning his pleasure. Before he knew it his trousers were undone and that large fist wrapped around his erection, working him. 

Then Ronan's hands were on his ass, kneading his cheeks, his hard length nestled between them, his hot tongue on Kit's skin. 

Ronan's breath along his back, up to his neck - pausing, with effort, to ask.