Preview - Lovely Bastards

Did you ever wonder what Kit was like at age 16? 

How he would react to starting in a posh, all-boys prep school? 

Or what really happened between Kit and his half-uncle Charlie to make them so close? 

If the answer is "No - But I do now!", check out the standalone prequel to Badass Omega

Lovely Bastards

"Let's make a deal."

Charles Callaghan has secrets - he's a gay, high-functioning alcoholic. In addition to that, some of his tasks at work lately have not been exactly moral. He just hopes he'll manage to hide those facts from his 16-year-old nephew, whom he is adopting.

But Kit Callaghan has secrets of his own - and being a masochistic sex-addict is really the least of them. On top of everything else, he suddenly has to go from a run-down public school to a private, all-boys prep-school?

Can the two of them learn to accept and rely on each other and become a real family - or will they just drag each other further down into self-destruction and depravity?

A sexy, action-packed tale of love, addiction, acceptance, and family ties, Lovely Bastards is the story of Kit and Charlie, set years before the events of Badass Omega.

---

Kit strutted up the empty hallway in his new school uniform sans pants. The skirt they had left him must have been from a local girl's school - the colour clashed slightly with his tie. 

But if they thought he would back down just because someone stole his trousers during gym and left a skirt instead, they didn't know Kit Callaghan. 

He would stride into maths class, sashay right up to them in this blasted skirt, and -

Someone was crying inside the boy's restrooms. Not just crying - begging. Kit stopped in his tracks.

"Please, no - you don't have to, please let me go - "

He slammed the door open, pausing in the doorframe to take in the scene in front of him. 

Even in such a fancy school, huh?

Two boys, one with chestnut hair and the other with black, were crouched over a blond, pretty, somewhat chubby kid. His face was red and streaked with tears, and his pants were around his ankles. 

The other two had him cornered against a wall and one of them was stroking his own prick though his trousers. They looked excited - then startled as they whipped around to face him. 

"Wha - What are you doing here? Get out!"

Kit's eyes flashed. "D'you know what? Don't think I will." And he leaned against the door, lounging, looking as relaxed as he possibly could. 

"Get out before we take you instead!" The dark haired boy snarled.

"Come on," the brunette said to his friend, "Let's just leave before he calls a teacher." 

He made towards the exit, glancing back at his accomplice, shrugging.  

Kit slammed up his foot against the doorframe, blocking the way. He could see the boys' eyes widen, following the long line of his slim, bare leg to where his foot rested, level with his shoulder. 

"Oh no," he purred, a slow, wicked smile spreading across his beautiful face.

"Where do you think you are going?" 

Check out the first chapter - up now!