Chapter 26 - Live With Me

After

"I'm yours. Everything I have is yours, Kit."

"Good. Now," Kit reached behind himself, grabbing Dan's hard, leaking cock and rubbing the head against his crease, stroking up the considerable length of him -

"You better give me what I want."

Dan groaned, gripping Kit tighter.

"Fine. But after this, we're changing your dressings. And then we're going to get your stuff. Stay here with me. Live with me."

Kit's eyes widened. "Ngh. Yeah - Deal."

He leaned forward, kissing Dan sweetly, then with more passion, intertwining their tongues, pressing their lips together, slobbering. Dan caught Kit's lower lip between his teeth and Kit whimpered softly, drawing back. His eyes had glazed over and he licked his lips.

Placing one of Dan's large hands on his own pink, leaking cock, he flinched as a callused thumb started rubbing his tip.

"Hng... Mpfh, more..."

The sight of Kit trembling on top of him wearing only the oversized T-shirt Dan had lent him to sleep in, undid the older werewolf.

Growling, he wrapped one arm around Kit and flipped them over, throwing Kit down among the rumpled sheets. Kit's cock slapped against his stomach, leaving a dark, wet spot on the fabric. He looked surprised - and before he could collect himself, Dan grabbed him under the knees and hauled his legs up.

He slowly pushed Kit's slim, flexible legs up against his chest - careful not to stretch his wounds - and baring his taut, pink hole. Dan shivered, his huge cock twitching, clearly aching to bury himself to the hilt. He licked his lips.

"What're you doing...? Oh! Ah, ahhh! Oh...!"

Dan buried his face between Kit's cheeks, hot wet tongue licking between them, lapping up to his balls, then circling down and teasing his tight round muscle, prodding it and kissing it, sucking.

Kit hadn't done this in a long time and the sensation was almost too much to bear - hot, slick, firm and silken, opening him up in the sweetest way, making him whimper and shudder in pleasure and anticipation.

"Please, Dan..."

He could not believe that he was begging, but instead of feeling humiliated he only felt his need for his mate. For the first time he felt safe enough to show that need, express how much he wanted this.

"Please...I want you inside me...!"

Dan let out a sound halfway between a wail and a snarl, and thrust his tongue further in, making Kit writhe and gasp, his back arching as his hands made fists among the pillows.

Finally Dan pulled back and slid his long, thick cock against Kit's, eliciting a groan from both of them.

"I need to grab a condom..."

"Don't. I'm clean, I had them check at the hospital. I want it raw. I want to feel you. Please."

Instead of arguing like Kit expected, Dan reached over and grabbed a tube from his bedside table. He squeezed a clear, sweet-smelling gel onto his fingers, panting into Kit's mouth. Then he slicked up Kit's hole and slowly slid one digit in up to his second knuckle. 

"Aah...mhm, don't stop..."

Watching the smaller werewolf's face carefully, he added another finger, stilling when he saw Kit tense up. Stoking his cock gently, he started working his fingers in and out, searching for his prostate.