Chapter 27 - Give Me Everything

After

They stayed in bed for three days.

Dan licked along the skin of his jaw, down his throat and torso, dipping into his belly button - igniting little fires that burned only for him.

He is so goddamned gentle.

Kit squirmed, wanting pain and loving the anticipation - and Dan nipped at his hip bones, then skin on his thighs, not hard enough to break the skin, enough to send thrills through him.

"C'mon, Dan, I'm not that fragile," he gasped, thighs shaking with the effort to keep still.

"Not fragile. Just precious. And you're still hurt."

Kit's answering growl turned into a high-pitched whine as Dan's lips touched the soft skin where his leg met his torso, licking a hot, teasing line. He sucked lightly at the skin there and Kit moaned.

"It's pretty easy to leave hickeys on you."

"Oh? Gah!"

His mate sucked another bruise onto his skin and kissed it, smoothing his fingers over it.

More.

"You can be rough with me," Kit gasped, arm slung over his eyes. "I like it. I can take it."

Dan pulled Kit's arm away from his face and kissed the sensitive skin on the inside of his wrist.

"If it's alright with you, I'd rather be gentle," he said, eyes trained on Kit's.

"As much as I want to please you, Kit, I've been waiting for this for a long time...wanting to take it slow. How about we try it my way, and if you don't like it, we'll go rough next time?"

He pushed up Kit's T-shirt and rubbed the nub of his hard nipple, looking up through his lashes at Kit.

"How about it, Christopher? Let me take care of you..."

Dan saying his name, his real name, in that low, husky voice completely undid Kit. He nodded, letting his head fall back and moaning deep in his throat.

That bastard already knows just what gets me, he thought, shivering with pleasure.

The smell on his sheets around him - the fabric softener, the faint sweat and musk - already had him so unbearably hard. Dans lips were burning a trail on his skin.

"Do you have any idea..." Dan growled, peeling off Kit's underwear with his teeth, "How much I've been holding myself back?"

Kit gasped when he nuzzled against him, stubbled cheek rubbing his most sensitive skin.

"Don't - don't hold back - !"

Dan smiled - and swallowed him down to the hilt.

"This is torture!" Kit moaned into the pillow an hour later, hands fisting in the sheets. 

"When you said slow, I didn't - Aaaaah...."

Dan was relentless - swallowing him down so slowly, forcing Kit to feel everything - every hot tight inch of his mouth, every swirl of his tongue and curl of his fingers inside him - and yet denying him release. It was exquisite and torturous and Kit loved it.

He was losing control, helplessly moaning every time Dan swallowed him down, lapping at him.

"Aaahhh...ugh, ah... D-Dan!" A drop of sweat slid down his back and Dan's rumbling laugh sent vibrations through him and chills up his spine.