Chapter 6: Accelerator vs. Kihara

Accelerator stares determined at Kihara

Accelerator stares determined at Kihara. His focus on defeating him is driven but his will to protect not only Last Order, but also Mikoto.

(I only have 60 secs worth of Ability Time) Thinks Accelerator, (But as long as I take down this guy, it'll be over).

(Redemption might be out of my reach... )Begins to think Accelerator. He remembers Mikoto's broken and bloodied body behind him, (No,) rethinks Accelerator, (if she was willing to help me and to believe in me, then I should too)!

Accelerator rushes Kihara and swipes at him, but Kihara dodges and punches Accelerator square in the face.

Accelerator staggers back from the attack.

After regaining his stance, Accelerator tries a grab, but again Kihara dodges.

Kihara chuckles and states: "Why are you even trying?!"

Kihara primes for an attack and lands it straight in Accelerator's face again and says: "Haven't you figure it out yet? You'll never get the best of me!"

Accelerator staggers from the attack again.

"Having an off day?" Asks Kihara mockingly, "Aren't you motivated? You want to save the two of them don't you?"

"Go to hell!" Accelerator responds.

Kihara begins to taunt accelerator as the two do battle: "Maybe your here to prove that you can become the hero you'll never be! Here you are in the presence of a powerful evil, dashing in to save two girls from horrible fates."

Kihara kicks Accelerator to the ground.

"Do you honestly believe this will make up for the all the evils you've committed?" Kihara begins to taunt again, "*chuckles* You'll never be more than what you are now!"

(I know that already), thinks Accelerator, (Yet these two have put their faith in me. Maybe I can't be a hero, nor do I deserve to be, but, for the sake of these two, I'll try to be more than a villain!)

Accelerator jumps into the air and prepares for another attack. He winds his left arm back and suddenly:

 He winds his left arm back and suddenly: