Chapter 15: Worst

"No it can't be," Responded Mikoto.

"I do not care about the war," the girl begins, "My only mission is to slaughter the First Ranked. However, it seems as though things are a bit complicated as the original is here as well."

Accelerator looks in horror as the person he is now facing is a clone of Mikoto.

Mikoto begins to back away as the horrors she faced to save the sisters, is now directly in front of her again.

Accelerator moves quickly. He picks up Last Order and begins running away from the girl. He takes Mikoto by the arm as his runs as well.

The two begin an attempt to escape.

The girl merely walks slowly toward them as they run away.

Accelerator thinks: (This seems to be an irregular unit, she seems to be drawing out the animosity of the entire Misaka network).

The girl halts in her tracks and begins prepping for an attack.

Mikoto looks back and notices something familiar:

"ACCELERATOR LOOK OUT!" Mikoto shouts.

It was too late.

The girl launches a mock version of the railgun attack and pierces through Accelerator's right arm opening a massive wound.

The three fall away as Accelerator hits the ground.

The girl begins her approach again, "Hahaha," She begins laughing.

Accelerator looks back as she approaches him.

(I promised myself that I wouldn't hurt the clones anymore) He thinks, (so I can't use my reflection. She said she was Third Season. Is this why she was created? TO TEAR ME DOWN?!)

"Don't tell me your having delusions of protecting Misaka?"The girl starts, "because no one asked you to do that."

(Hold on,) Accelerator begins thinking, (All of the clones are connected to the Misaka Network. Last Order can shut them down with a single command, so sending one after me wouldn't make sense. So this is... )

Accelerator grabs a bunch of snow and throws it at the girl's face knocking her mask off.

(... A fake!)