Chapter 18: The Next Plan

"That was almost too easy," Worst began, "Oh, I see your back says Misaka

"That was almost too easy," Worst began, "Oh, I see your back says Misaka."

Accelerator and Mikoto turned the corner to find Worst outside of the "Interrogating" room.

"Had enough of your lovey-dovey time?" Worst teases the two.

"I... it wasn't what you thought it was!" Yells Mikoto angrily while turning red.

"Pipe down you two," Replies Accelerator agitated, "Now then, what could you find?"

"It was more or less contrived. The Russian military was always planning to use the war to take over the Elizalina Alliance of Independent Nations. It does seem silly that they would need spies though for this kind of thing though," States Worst.

"I see. If that's the case, they would still need to deliver classified documents before they could begin bombing runs," Accelerator realizes while pulling out the parchment, "Which means they would meet with someone who could decipher this parchment."

"Did they say where they were going to meet?" Asked Accelerator.

"The front line military base," Worst replied.

"Looks like we're heading there," Accelerator stated as he put the parchment away.