Chapter 19: The Heavenly Host

Accelerator, Worst and Mikoto spent the next few hours planning to raid the Military base in order to find the contact who was planned to decipher the parchment until the night sky changed and and large figure rose into the sky.

Elizalina stepped outside next to the others and commented on the situation:

"Is that an.... angel?!" Elizalina stated confused and horrified at the context.

"It seems as though this is the core as to why me, Mikoto and the Kid were dragged into this hell for," Accelerator stated clutching his crutch's handle hard.

This was it, both the solution and reason as to why everything happened.

Accelerator took note of the large fortress in the sky as well as the angel.

"You have to go, they are coming," Elizalina stated.

"Who is?" Asked Accelerator.

"The parchment you have is related to Fiamma. If he was willing to use an army and an angel to get that document, is is critical to his plan," Replied Elizalina.

"I get it. If he still needs the parchment, then he has missing pieces to his plan still," Accelerator replied.

"He's probably wanting to pair the parchment with the Grimoires that Index has." Elizalina stated as well.

"Index huh?" Accelerator said confused.

Accelerator remembered what Aiwass said.

"Thats why your in danger. Even if you were to hand over the parchment, you'd be captured and pressed for information." Elizalina said worriedly.

"I wouldn't hand it over. It still might be the key for saving Last Order," Said Accelerator while looking over at Worst.

"I get it, I'll go get Last Order," said Worst.

Worst walked away and headed towards the main complex in order to get Last Order.

"Mikoto, get ready," Said Accelerator.

Mikoto nodded the three went their own ways.

"What are you planning?" Elizalina said to herself.

- Some Time Later -

The three plus Lasted Order were driving in a armored hummer down the middle of the battlefield. Over head, The angel and another being were doing combat.

 Over head, The angel and another being were doing combat