1: June 8th, 2019

Chapter 1: June 8th, 2019

Cheryl awoke late that night with a bang against her window pane. The sound caused her to jump and look out the window. Ever since she met Toni; her life was happier, less mayhem. There were many things she'd gotten through since Jason's death.

She gained a new family; Betty, Alice, Polly, the twins, FP, Jughead and Jellybean. FP and Alice adopted her a few years ago, she was surprised by the news and couldn't believe it.

"Wait, you're serious!" She stated, eyes widening in shock. "You guys want me to be your adopted daughter?"

Alice nodded her head as she curled into FP's body," Of course, Cheryl! You're family!" Cheryl's eyes blurred with tears.

"Wow..." She took a step back," Yes I'll be your daughter!" She exclaimed, seconds later she was wrapped in by their arms.

FP smiles," Welcome to the family, Kid."

Now Cheryl walked to the window and then felt a hand wrapped around her mouth, suffocating the oxygen from her lungs and falling into the an unknown pair of arms.

Cheryl gets a good look at the person before her vision blurred into nothing," It's you!" She screamed until her mouth falls shut, turning the darkness into her playground. 

Six hours later, Toni walks into the house after a long shift from The Wyrm. Her heels were aching, her shoulders spazzing from lack of sleep and lately her eyes felt heavy.

Over the past three years, Toni married Cheryl with FP's permission. She was so nervous she remembered the day just like it was yesterday.

Toni walked into FP's Sheriff office, nerves aching from her head to her toes. She knocked on the door with her knuckles jittering against the hollow wooden door.

"Come on." She heard him call, she opened the door. FP was seated in a office chair, typing in a report,"Toni, what brings this surprise visit?" FP asked with an openly surprised reaction.

Toni's face seemed quickly stressed," Uh,  um... I'm here to ask you something or more like your permission...." oh great this isn't going to go well, she thought to herself.

FP smiled brightly at her, standing up from his chair and greeted her properly by a warm hug. "Okay, What is it, Toni?"

Her feet shift nervously as she released herself from the hug," I- I would like to ask if I could have your permission to marry Cheryl..."

He engulfs her into a friendly hug," Welcome to family, Toni!"

Toni stares at him for a second," Wait what seriously? Just like that. I-i had a whole speech prepared."

He shakes his head at her and chuckles softly," It's fine. I figured this day would come. Come on, Toni, you guys have been together for two and half years. I knew this was gonna happen. Alice has been bugging me about planning weddings ever since ours."

"Oh thank you! And, let me propose first, Alice." She chuckled along with him.

She noticed the lights were off, figuring out that Cheryl had gone to sleep early. She walked down the hall, stepping lightly, trying not to make too much noise.

"Cher?" She called softly as she reached over the bed. She pressed before of her palms on the mattress," Cher, I'm home."

She began to worry when she didn't hear anything," Cheryl!" She screamed," It's not funny! Please answer me!"

She flicked on the lights, let out a scream that caused her to fall to ground," Oh, my god! Cheryl!"

She dialed the police, then alerted her family while trying to keep it together. All she knew was someone took her wife and she had to find who was responsible.