10: Search & Rescue

Chapter 10: Search and Rescue

June 14th, 2019

Seven days had passed since Nick St. Clair claimed what he wanted. It had Seven days since Cheryl found herself locked in a room with no exit, no hope and no TT. Her stomach growled anxiously for food. It had been seven miserable days without food and Cheryl was starving.

"Can I at least get food?" She asked and as soon as she did she heard Nick growl.

"Bitch, you'll eat when I let you eat!"

Cheryl's back ached from the whips as she leaned against the wall. Her eyes flooded with tears and she went silent.

June 15th, 2019

The next day had been the same as the last eight days. But this time Nick places a plate in front of her and she looked at in distaste.

"You expect someone with this figure to eat that garbage, crone." She caught a sneer forming on his face. His hand grabbed her by the chin roughly. She shrunk back in fear as Nick forces her to down to the plate.

"Open your mouth!" She slowly opened it and he slams her face into the meal. She gagged against the loose food falling into her opened-mouth. "You eat what you are told to, bitch!"

She felt him release his hold on her head and looked away from his menacing eyes. She didn't like being called bitch, but she guessed she deserved that for her attitude.

June 28th, 2019

Each time it got worse, in her luck he hadn't tried to assault her yet other than abusing her with lashes and knifes. Cheryl looked pitifully at her body. Her figure was attacked with marks and burn marks from Nick heating up the knife and scalding her skin.

She wondered what her family was doing. Did they miss her?

That day, Nick decided to have a little fun. He pulled out an old TV and plugged it into the outlet on the other side of the room. He flashed evil look over in Cheryl's direction and turned on the button. The screen came to life. Cheryl could hear and see Toni's figure in the black and white screen. She had fight back the tears as she stared on.

"Please, we will give the rest of the money. Just please let Cheryl go." She heard Toni pleaded and Cheryl couldn't keep the tears at bay any longer.

"I swear when I find you bastard, I'll sn--" FP's angry voice was cut off when Nick turned off the TV. She missed FP a lot. She had a smile on for a split second before she was smacked. She really wished she could hear the end of that brilliant statement. Knowing FP it would be something sharp and cocky at the same time.

Xxxx-xxx

June, 29, 2019

"Let me out!" The voice cries," I gave you what you wanted... please let me go!" The sound of metal rattles anxiously and the cries grew more panicked.

"Not so fast, Sherry." The voice was almost metallic to the ears. "I lost everything and now you'll know what it's like and so will your pretty little family." She cried when she heard his voice for the hundredth time. In a few more days it would be officially a month.

...xxx...xxxx
July 4th 2019

X Unknown Location X

"Stop screaming, Sherry!" The impatience grew in his voice.