Chapter 1 -

It was late at night and every Möbiun were quietly asleep or having a night party at their house. The sky was full of stars and the atmosphere was cold. It was quiet, nothing spoiled the silence. Except for the noises of clicking that come from the boots of a black hedgehog.

The heels of Shadow's boots clapped against the tar as he took his slow but soothing steps. He walked past a lot of houses and shops, looking for one of his closest rivals; Abraham Towers. After half an hour he saw him at the lake, standing alone. Shadow had an ungodly smile on his face as he walked towards the commander with his gun at hand. He pointed the gun at the back of the man's head, and placed his forefinger on the trigger. He was about to shoot, but his plan failed miserably when he saw a small figure standing on the other side of the lake. He grunted and stepped forward to get a better view of this figure. It took him a few minutes to recodnize that it was his other rival; Sonic the Hedgehog. Shadow grunted again and quickly pushed the gun back into it's holder, and walked away as if nothing was about to happen. "Damn.. I was so close, "he murmured to himself. His plans were ruined once again due to Sonic watching him 24 \ 7. His lust for killing keeps getting interrupted by the blue idiot of Möbius. It's starting to annoy the ebony hedgehog.
Shadow continued to walk until he heard shoes hitting the tar gently behind him. He looked over his shoulder and sighed when he saw who was following him. "Sonic,"

"Hi'ya Shadow! What are you doing here late at night? "

"I should be asking the same thing. Besides, why are you stalking me? " He got straight to the point.

"Woah Woah, Stalking!? Isn't that a tough word? I'm not stalking and--"Sonic was cut off when he felt something cold pressing against his stomach. He looked down and panted. "Oh.... Well Shad... Just take the gun off... Then I'll leave you. "

"How could I be so sure of trusting you? Hm? I noticed you've been following me all over the last few months. It's getting annoying." He put his finger on the trigger. Sonic saw his finger and widened his eyes. "Are you.. Are you going to kill me?! "

"Not bad... Well it depends on it- "

"No, please! I'm sorry! I'll leave you alone! I swear on the life of Tails'! "

"Very well" Shadow lowered his weapon. "Just please. Leave me alone and let me live my life. "

"Yes... Sorry to disturb you... "Sonic sighed and walked away. "I wish he knew how I feel about him..." He walked back to the lake and saw the commander standing with a little girl. The commander was talking to her... He seemed happy to have a little companion with him.