Chapter 13-

Shadow looked down at all the different tombstones of the people he killed , clenching his shirt in utter disgust and disappointment. He did all of this. He was the one who took away so many lives and broke so many hearts.
Sonic stood next to his lover and glanced at him while taking his hand into his own. "I think they accepted your apology, Shadow. We've been here long enough. How about we go back home and rest a little. You need it anyways." The hedgehog stated with a smile. Shadow let his ear twitch in reaction, nodding afterwards. They turned around and walled back home. As soon as they stepped inside the house Shadow pushed Sonic to the couch and quickly rushed upstairs to clean the mess in his room. Shaking his head with a grin, Sonic sat down and made himself comfortable on the couch and waited for Shadow. While waiting he spotted something under the table that stood in the middle of the living room. He grew curious so ofcourse he went to check it out. When he pulled the object out he discovered that it was a box, but it was somewhat heavy and packed with old diaries and books.

"Ah, he's a reader." He pulled out one of his diaries. ".. And a writer. He won't mind" Was all he said before opening the book.

Dear Diary
Today was awfully strange
I woke up in someone else's bed. I smelled awful... Like urine and something else of some sort. I'm sure I didn't get drunk last night.. What on earth happened? Even if I did I would have never had slept with a woman, I just can't. After what happened with me and Rouge, God. How terrible. Besides, why do I need a woman to keep myself happy? I have omega lol. Though, he IS a robot so that's a no. And I'm not gay
22 April 2000

Sonic paged to the next diary entry and made sure Shadow was still upstairs before reading further.

Dear Diary
I found out that I had slept with Scourge that night..
Why am I not surprised though? I mean, Sure I never knew I'd do something like that but something also told me that I would. Maybe I'm gay, or maybe I just did get drunk after all and lost control of myself.
23 April 2000

Dear Diary
Finally, after two years I came out. It's been long since I ever wrote in you, but let's just say I've been busy with GUN problems. But who cares? So many people accepted me for who I am. Honestly, I'm shocked. Who knew this would ever happen? Really the best day of my life.
20 February 2002