Chapter 14-

When Sonic paged over to read more he saw blood splatters all over the blank page. That got dark real quick, scaring him a little. He closed the book and put it inside the box before pushing it back under the table. He got up and dragged himself upstairs and walked into Shadow's room, gripping his arm nervously. "You doing okay?" He asked and leaned against the wall with crossed arms. Shadow nodded while walking past him with the bedsheets. "Yes." He answered and threw it in the washer and turned to him. "You look scared. What happened?" The ebony one asked. Sonic stood up a little more and cleared his throat. "Uh, you see.. I saw your diary and read a few pages of it and.. when I wanted to read more I saw blood splatters on it."
Growing a little concerned, Shadow narrowed his eyelids in confusion and fear. "Hm? I don't know what you're talking about."

Sonic blinked a little before grasping Shadow's wrist and pulling him closer, groaning in irritation. "C'mon Shad... I know you know what I'm talking about. Just tell the truth. No need to be ashamed of it."

Shadow just stared at him and cringed to himself while pulling his shoulders up to his head, shrugging. "I'm telling the truth. Really, I have no idea what you are talking about."

Azure sighed and dragged his boyfriend downstairs and pulled out the box and gave the diary to him. "Proof is inside. Explain."
They both looked down at the book that was clenched in Shadows hands. "Ah.. " He opened it on the page where it was painted with blood splatters. Remembering now, he widened his eyes and shot an ashamed glance at Sonic. "I remember this. This is where I killed my first victim, Rouge" He said with a sigh, still regretting it to this day. "It was a few years ago when Rouge ridiculed me about my sexuality. I grew angry and killed her just like that. I was about to write in this diary before that happened but I never did afterwards. I was way too scared, but later I couldn't handle it anymore. My hands got shaky and I suddenly had the urge to kill again. So, that's what I did."

"..That makes sense. Didn't you and Rouge go out?" Sonic asked him with a ridged brow"

"Yeah, but that didn't last long. She cheated and broke up with me later on. Turns out she had slept with a lot of men and I'm honestly glad she's gone." Ebony said as he clenched his fists in anger. "She fucked up. Big time."
The blue one frowned at his statement. He liked Rouge but he didn't want to say anything about it because he didn't want to trigger the hedgehog. Wrapping an arm around him, he pulled him close. "Don't worry. She's gone now and won't be a bother to you anymore." Slowly he leaned closer to his lover and planted a kiss on his soft and plummy lips. Shadow's eyes fluttered as he closed his eyes and kissed his boyfriend back with a tint of passion in it. Little did they know that this was going to turn into a make out session.