Chapter 11-

"FREE ME! I BELONG IN THIS BODY!" Shadow screamed as the priest squeezed the chains around his wrists and ankles. "DON'T MAKE ME GO BACK! Don't touch me! LET ME GO, BITCH!" He kicked and fought harder as the man threw some kind of salt at him. His flesh slowly began to burn, which caused the ebony hedgehog to scream even more. He arched his back and could feel some of the energy of the evil entity leaving his body, but it was a very slow process. Meanwhile, the priest walked around the room and continued to repeat the words: "In the name of God, the Benephic, the merciful!" He pointed his miniature cross at Shadow and saw him throw his head back and receive more pain. After a while, the priest could feel the power of the spirit finally wandering freely in the room, and Shadow was now passed out on his bed.

Sonic no longer heard his boyfriend's screams and assumed the exorcism was over. So he opened the door a little and peeked in, and saw a sleepy Shadow that was covered in his own blood and puke. He couldn't help but sob; to see his loved one like this shattered his heart into a million pieces. He didn't like to see Shadow go through this. But now.. It's over. The demon was finally gone.

The blue boy slowly entered and nervously toyed with his fingers as he reached him. He looked closer and could see a chain mark printed on his neck. "That must be the chain he was talking about, " he murmured to himself as he patted the ears of the black hedgehog. Shadow moaned and put his head to the side, not wanting to see Sonic now. He was in a horrible state and now Sonic was here too. He was happy though, but also embarrassed.

Azure chuckled and planted a kiss on his forehead. "I'm glad You're back Shads."
Shadow opened his left eye and scoffed in reaction. "Whatever,"