Chapter 9 -

Shadow's POV

"Why'd you smile at me the other day?" Sonic asked me as he put me down on the bed next to him. He then turned to his left to face me, crossing his legs and putting his fists in between them.

"Well, you had flowers sticking out of your ears which was kind of funny. I tried to keep my laughter to myself until you were gone." I smiled as an image of him flashed in my eyes. Gotta admit. Sonic is cute, but also kind of attractive in his own way. Like the chubs around his thighs are adorable and his upper body is in amazing shape. I also have the same figure as him but I'm only a little chubbier than he is. I'm kind of jealous at his appearances... I mean..you get Sonic with the perfect body, and then me; eh. Not my cup of tea really. I guess I should deal with it and get used to it.

"Oh! Uh...Amy said that I looked cute, and that girls would be chasing after me...which was true though." He sighed. "It's a little hard to get away from fangirls,"

"I know. I also go through that shit. They stalk you 24/7. It's getting on my nerves--"

"Yep... Mine too,"

"I mean...yeah we're famous. But we are still normal living beings, like them! Why do they treat us like we are more important?" I asked him. It seemed like he didn't know how to answer my question so I quickly changed the subject. "Anyways, uh- I need you to help me with my back... the bandages are getting loose again." Sonic tilted his head and crawled towards me, already pulling the bandage off. He sighed when he saw my flesh rotting away slowly. "Shad...it's getting worse,"

I nodded. "Yeah..I can feel it," My whole back was burning due to my flesh rotting away. It hurts. It hurts more than putting a toothpick into your toenail and hitting it against the wall. (I feel like I stole that from a book somewhere...cuz it sounds fucking familiar..)I just want this to be over with already... I hate myself for being such an idiot and opening a portal for that demon...
The chain in my neck yanked me forward again just when Sonic wrapped a new bandage around my stomach. I gagged at the weird feeling it gave to me. It felt like someone was pulling me on my insides. I held my neck and sighed, used to the pain. Slowly I looked at the doorway and saw the bloody spirit clinging onto the chain. She glared at me before pulling it again, this time with a lot of force. I clung onto Sonic as I was being thrown off my bed and choked as the steel tightened. We both hit the floor pretty hard and hit our heads against each other, knocking Sonic out. I only got up and sat on my knees, and held my head as I felt my brain pounding against my skull. My heart was beating at a fast pace basically hitting against my chest. I could even hear the rapid beating. The evil spirit could see the pain in my eyes which excited her a little too much. She walked over to me and grabbed me around my neck, slowly lifting me from the floor. I looked at her face and began to panic when I felt something crawl up my throat. 

"Don't scream" the demon whispered to me. She then held my cheek and stroke it, just like she did the first time when we met. Her fingers were bony and nails were long, her palms were cold sending chills down my spine. She stared into my eyes and grinned, sliding her nail down my forehead, leaving a huge claw mark behind. "Your eyes are so beautiful, so dull and lifeless.. I just wanna scoop them out and add it to my collection."