Chapter 17-

"Sonic?" Shadow called for him and walked through the narrow hallway of their house. They had recently moved into a new home because they wanted to live outside the city where it was calm and peacefull, they also decided it would be better if they moved in together because they got married not too long ago.

"here!" Sonic called from the living room. Shadow smiled slyly before walking to him, hiding something behind his back. He sat on Sonic's lap and pressed himself against him and leaned up to his ear. "We're married now ... So, I've been debating whether or not I should introduce you to my father; your stepfather." He whispered in his ear and placed his finger on his lips before he could speak. "Don't answer. I already know what the answer will be. But... He's not technically from this planet. " He said as he leaned away from Sonic and pulled out the knife from behind his back. His face lit up with excitement and determination to kill his husband. It's been three years without killing or hurting people, and it made him insane. He couldn't take it any longer, the urge to kill was way too strong. Sonic's eyes widened and he was about to react before the ebony one stabbed the blade through his chest. "You're gonna have to meet him in hell." He stated and pulled the knife out from his chest, blood hushing out of the wound, he watched him die right under him. He brought the knife up to his forehead and cried silently with a smile. "I'll see you there.."

End