Chapter 15-

Sonic's hands slithered down his lover's body as he deepened their kiss, tilting his head to the side in order to make it more passionate for the both of them. Enjoying his touch, Shadow moved his hips along Sonic's movements and bit his underlip, wanting more of this pleasuring feeling. The ebony one was first to pull away from their kiss. He grabbed Sonic by his chest and slammed him into the wall, pressing himself against him. A little surprised, azure took Shadow's hand and gripped it. Confusion was written all over his face as he examined his every single move, confused as to why he looked so angry yet pouty at the same time. Emo trailed his hands down Sonic's body and slowly rubbed his thighs, which were plummy and soft, whilst cupping his chin. "Hedgehog," He started. "Did you really think you can seduce me? How funny. Though, you were close." Sonic's expression went from confused to sly. "Exactly, I was close. Now, let me star-" He was cut off when Shadow pinned both of his hands up against the wall above his head. He looked up at the hedgehog who over towered him, feeling a little scared for some reason. An evil smirk stretched over Shadow's muzzle. "No, you will not. I'll let you know that I get very angry when someone tries to force themselves on me. In fact, I hate being bottom. I've been that for much too long, it's time to take action and switch roles."

Sonic widened his eyes in reaction. "How'd you know that I wanted to h-" He was cut off yet again by his boyfriend. "I can see the lust in your eyes. Let's take this to our room, shall we?"

After agreeing, the two hedgehogs rushed upstairs to their bedroom and threw themselves onto the mattress as they stripped off. Sonic pushed Shadow down to the mattress and kissed him passionately while he groped Shadow's crotch. Shadow arched his body in reaction and moaned into the kiss, now way more needy then he already was. Taking that hint, Sonic slithered down his body and spread his legs open as he stared at how Shadow revealed himself. Embarrassed, his lover took the pillow and groaned into it as Sonic rubbed his member slowly, being a tease. It made Shadow somewhat angry though so he sat up and slapped Sonic's head before shoving it down to his member, taking it in fully. He gagged at first but got used to it. He swirled his tongue around the tip and could feel it throb, moaning in between the treatment he gave to his lover just to make him crazy. The black hedgehog was way too sensible for this. What did you expect? He was always the one who sucked people off, not receiving the amount of pleasure like this. The noise vibrated against his cock making it even more pleasing.

After a while,Shadow felt something hot inside his stomach explode. He arched his body once more as he yelled into the pillow in pure bliss, his semen spraying all around, some of it inside Sonic's mouth. Sonic pulled away from his member and wiped his lips with the back of his hand as he smirked lustfully, crawling back up Shadow's body again, sitting just behind his member which still twitched. Shadow needed more, Sonic as well. Sonic hovered over his member while gripping Shadow's fluffy chest fur. Shadow held Sonic's hips and lift his hips as Sonic lowered himself onto him. As soon as he sat on it, Shadow only pushed it deeper which was super painful. Sonic whined out of pain and galapsed onto Shadow's chest while slowly shifting around to get used to this feeling. Not long after, Shadow started to thrust forcefully. Out of pleasure, Sonic jumped up and arched his back and bounced himself onto the member too to make it easier for Shadow. Moans and grunts, whines and crying filled the air as they had their heating moment. The feeling of true and serious love washed over their bodies as they kissed again, but being way more sloppy than before. Sonic felt something tight in his hips, something warm building up inside of him. It was somewhat painful, but he was too much in bliss to even care about it. As Sha-dow thrusted more, the tight feeling in Sonic's stomach exploded and gushed out of his penis, the cum spraying out little by little. Shadow slowed down and calmed himself as sonic fell forward onto his chest, both of them being a panting mess. Sonic lift his head and looked at Shadow. "Next time.. We switch.." He closed his eyes with a smirk, passing out almost instantly.