Chapter 16-

"Scram, Hedgehog." Shadow growled at the blue one. Sonic only gave a sly smirk and sat on his lap in front of the TV, his legs wrapped around Shadow's waist and his crotch pressing against his. He placed his hands on the somewhat muscular shoulders and squinted his eyes a little while leaning closer to him. "C'mon Shad. I've been asking for like ... 3 days now. Please?~" He asked once more, receiving a slap behind the head. "No, we're not. I don't want to be bottom. I enjoyed being top for o-" Sonic interrupted him by placing his finger on his lips, groaning a little. "Yeah I know. You feel uncomfortable being bottom blah blah... But I promise it'll feel good. Just this once?"

"Just this once? That's a lie." Shadow said with narrowed eyes and pulled Sonic's hand away, thinking about it. "... Fine. But you owe me."
Now excited, Sonic jumped off his lap and started almost immediately. He pushed his ebony boyfriend down to the couch and kissed him out of joy and excitement while rubbing the other one's crotch, feeling a bulge under his fur. He gave a low chuckle when he heard Shadow groan into the kiss. Sonic then pulled away and went down to his erection and gripped it tightly in his hand before shoving his two index fingers through Shadow's entrance without any warning. Shadow arched his back and practically moaned in surprise and pain, but that moan soon turned into a loud yell when Sonic made a scissor like motion with his fingers, spreading his walls apart from each other. He jolted up and held Sonic's shoulders and gripped them tightly and looked at Sonic's every movement. Sonic reached out to his own manhood and pulled it out, aligning it to Shadow's entrance. Ebony widened his eyes and gave a huge gulp before the cock got shoved into him so forcefully. He yelled once more while arching his back out of pleasure. Sonic didn't take his time, so he bounced Shadow up and down while also moving his hips to the same rhythm, thrusting as deep as he can.

Shadow, who was in pure pleasure and ecstasy, could feel himself reach his limit. He pressed himself down onto Sonic and came all over his chest almost instantly. He panted and made his body numb and let go of sonic before collapsing onto the couch with his legs spread out. Shadow held his stomach and looked at the azure one.

"See, I told you you'd like it."