Chapter 1 (Origins)

•Warning! Mentions of Harmful and Dangerous thoughts, ideas, and action•

(3rd Person Pov)

'Top 16'
'Top 8'
'Top 8'
'Top 4'
'Top 8'

These placing were driving a young boy crazy. He was ashamed of it
He was hated because of it.
He was... abused... because of it.

Everyone in his town, abused and hated this teenager, only because he couldn't win single, damn league.

The raven haired boy was harassed on a daily basis. Whether it be from the other trainers in town, to their parents, and their friends, they were all ashamed of him, and the reputation it brought upon Pallet Town.

Other kids, always screaming at him.

"Hey check out this retard!"

"Hey looser, wanna battle, you probably can't beat me!"

"You're so pathetic, why are you even still alive, you should go kill yourself!"

He has always thought about it, suicide. For the past two years, he's been dealing with this, and what's mostly on his mind, is suicide. The overwhelming feeling of just wanting to end it all, only to be stopped by your own conscience, and having that strange feeling, telling you not to. Although, he has no clue why he is telling himself that. Even though he hasn't killed himself yet, he still has his marks if attempted suicide. Dark slash marks on his wrists, leaving scars on his wrists. (Like my attempted suicide scars).

Although he doesn't know what is keeping him from doing it, he still feels like he needs to, that's the whole world will continue better on without him.

All his old friends have given up on him.

Evan... Pikachu, the one who Ash thought would always stick with him, left him...

They all said that it was a mistake going with him, especially the three he has attached to so much.

With that, you might think that there has to be at least something positive in his life. Well there is. His family, and Professor Oak, are the only individuals in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova, that care for him

Where the story starts, is mid June, 2019, Ash, now 17, is walking home from the lab, trying to stay behind the trees, as to not be seen by anyone on his way. He carefully tries to get back home, but not before getting spotted by one of residents of Pallet Town, who happened to also be walking by.

As Ash tries to make it past the fellow pedestrian, the man trips Ash, causing him to fall over, and getting spat at by the man. "Beat it kid, before I beat your ass!"

Ash hurried home as quickly as he can, still trying to not be seen by anyone else. But again, he was stopped by his nemesis, Gary. Motherfucking. Oak, song with his group of friends, all the same age as Ash. "Hey, Ketchup, why don't where you running off too?" Asked gary as he pinned Ash against a tree. As Ash tried to break free. Then it started to rain, a huge downpour fell upon them. All of Gary's other friends started to beat him up, and as they did, Gary pulled out a lighter. "I bet you can't get out fast enough to save your family." Gary said as he laughed like a maniac, and started running towards Ash's house.

As Ash finally breaks free of Gary's friend's grasp, he takes off as fast as he could to stop him. But once he arrived at his house, it was too late. His house was ablaze.

Ash called out his Blastoise!to put it out quickly, along with some of his other water types and ground types. But as soon as the fire was put out, he found his family dead, his mother Delia, his step father Red, and older sister Leaf.

Ash kneeled down infront of his family's burnt corpses, all incinerated. Their clothes were burnt off, as well as some of their flesh, and burnt to a crisp. And the smell of the burnt flesh is strong enough to make anyone puke, which Ash has just done.

The rain had only partially put out the last embers, but the rain couldn't fix the problem, it had only brought gloom to Ash in his situation. He started to feel rage, anger, hatred, to go as far as thinking of murder. Only thing that can reconcile him now are now loyal Pokémon at his side now.

He ran upstairs to his room, where it was only partially burning. He had Krookodile use sand attack on his room to put out any remaining flames. Luckily, all his awards, badges, and trophies were there from several competitions he took part in. He looked over at the picture of his victory in the Orange League. His anger was slightly calmed but not significantly.

That's when he thought to himself...

'Watch our world, I'm making a comeback.'

Ok, new series, suggested to me by
@Lavelle130 with this background to Ash, though I made the reason why, Lavelle130 said everyone hates him, and that he changed, and goes to a high school. I wasn't thinking of doing this, until Lavelle130 contacted me with this suggestion. So thanks to Lavelle130, and I'll see you guys in the next chapter