Chapter 4 (First day of school, part 1)

(?????? POV)

I had just got out of bed, to the delightful way, of my mom's fletching pecking me hard in the side of face with her hard as a rock beak.and when I looked in the mirror in my room, I was a mess. So, I quickly did my hair, straightened it, and then curled it upwards and out at he end of my long hair. (Wearing her early XY outfit).

"Serena, hurry up and come down here for breakfast, you dont want to miss the bus!" I heard my mom called up to me.

"Be there in a second mom!" I called back. And so I hurried packing my backpack and made sure I had everything. And so I ran downstairs, and ate my breakfast, which was cereal. I finnished it in about a minute or two, then I was ready to go. I heard the bus honking it's horn outside, so I grabbed my backpack, and ran off onto the bus.

When I got on, I already saw some of my friends on the bus, Shauna, Trevor, Miette, Sawyer, Tierno, and Calem. Out of all of them, Calem was one of my best friends I've ever had, besides one kid I had met during the summer, 11 years ago (in the other chapter I said 10 years ago, because she stayed in Kanto for over a year). Anyway, I waved at them, and they all said hi, and so I took a seat by Miette, and started to talk about performances, as we both wanted to compete in them for our whole lives since we were 8. She helped me through my struggles after I left Kanto. We had stopped our conversation, as soon as we landed our eyes at the high school we were at.

The highschool was a large circular highschool, three stories high, with Maroon Stripes stretching across each floor. With large windows, that could help you be able to see better outside of the school. Tierno told me that there was a large stadium in the middle of the school, to watch battles, and or performances.

When we walked in the front entrance, we saw this teen, probably in our grade, in a black hoodie, and blue jeans, leaning against the wall by the entrance. Calem being who is, had the idea of pulling a prank. So he walked by the kid, and tripped over his feet which were out infront of him as he leaned against the wall.

"Hey, watch where you're going!" Calem exclaimed. The kid didn't respond. All he did was give Calem a cold stare. "Hey, don't you know who you're dealing with, my name is Calem Xavier, I can get you arrested for this!"

We all sweat dropped at what Calem was doing. Then the kid had started to talk.

"Yeah, so what, my name is Ash Ketchum, and by the way, you purposefully tripped over me, so you should watch where you're going," the kid, said in a cold voice. Calem didn't seem to at all backdown. But that name Ash Ketchum, no, it couldn't be, he lives in Kanto, not Kalos.

Right?

"Why you!" Calem yelled, as he went in to punch Ash, but he easily avoided it, to which Calem threw out a pokeball, and came out his Quilladin. "Why don't we battle then?"

There goes his ego.

All of a sudden, large flashes of light cake from Ash's belt, to which I noticed he had pokeballs, which meant he had Pokémon, to which some of us didn't have (me, Shauna, and Miette). Out came a brown Pokémon with a white torso, white on it's feet and hands, and a flame coming out of its head.

"Infernape, Flare Blitz," Ash called out, to which the Pokémon had wrapped itself in a fiery envelope, and had charged at Quilladin. Let's just say the battle didn't last long, and Quilladin was out.

"Uhh... o.. ok, I'll leave ya, alone", Calem said, as he said running off, and I swear I saw he had wet his pants, no doubt about it. We all had laughed, except for Ash, who wasn't. Instead he walked inside, straight past us, not saying a word.

"What's his deal?" Asked Tierno.

"Non of your business." Ash put it coldly as he walked away. All that was going on in my head at that point was 'is that actually Ash?' Let me see, raven color messy hair, check, lighting bolts on his cheeks, check, auburn colored eyes, check. That must be him. Now the only question was, 'what happened to you Ash." I must've fazed out, because before anything else, I saw a hand wave across my face, and Miette calling my name.

"Earth to Serena, you there?" I heard Miette ask.

"Oh, um, yeah, I'm here, just got lost in thought," I said. "Hey can we talk, just me and you, for a second?"

"Sure!" Miette said. "Bye guys, me and Serena will catch up with ya later."

"Bye," they all said.

"So what's up?" She asked.

"I have a feeling that Ash was my old crush, remember the one I told you about," I told Miette, to which she had thought about it for a second, before coming back to reality.

"Oh, yeah, the one that you said helped you when you had gotten lost in the woods. Right?"

"Yup!"

"So what are you gonna do about it?" She asked, as I felt a blush crawling up onto my face. "Oh, so your blushing, you must really like him? Well, you should go get him, before someone else does."

At that point I was full on blushing. I couldn't hide it, it was so obvious to Miette that I had liked him.

"But what if he doesn't like me, or remember me at all?" I said, as I looked down, rubbing my arm.

"Don't worry, he probably likes you, remember all the things that you told me about, it's probably a sign that he liked you!" She said, in her 100% optimistic voice, with no sign of being pessimistic.

"Oh, ok, I'll see if I can talk to him during break, after I eat," I suggested. To which Miette nodded. "Alright, I'm going to do it!"