Chapter 13 (Sleepover)

•Warning! Mentions of Harmful and Dangerous thoughts, ideas, and action•

(Miette's POV)

During the whole walk to Serena's house, Ash was walking in the back, sulking the whole time. I don't know what his problem is, I don't know what we did to him, as it is only the 2nd day of school, ehh, oh well. But with Serena, she seems to be getting along with her fennikin pretty well theres nothing more that I can say.

The rest of our group is just talking, nothing more, nothing less, it's all good...

I hope.

(Ash's POV)

Why was I following this group of people, what was the point. The only reason I'm doing this is out of respect. But only respect for one person? This is complete and utter bullshit, I should be off in my room, being more depressed than I usually am, and taking a knife to my wrist. I check to see if I have my pokeballs and I do, I thought I had left them in the office, since i had to grab something from there before I headed out.

How is it it's only the second day of school and I'm already caught up in this mess with people who I don't want to be around, but I am doing it only for Serena. Really Ash? That's the only reason you're doing this? That's bull crap! I should've turned around and walked back to the lab, I'm sure no one would notice, why should anyone notice me. I don't want to be noticed. I looked ahead to make sure that no one was looking, so I turned around and started walking back.

Before I made it far, Serena shouted out, "Ash, where are you going?" Where does she think I'm going? I'm going to plan my own funeral, cause fuck this shit. "C'mon, let's go, we're close to my house."

"You know I can literally could hop on charizard and fly away, and there would be nothing you could do to stop me," I said in a matter of fact way. Everyone looked back at Serena, who looked defeated already. She then started walking forward then straight up to me, for I don't know what reason, because the author literally has no idea on how to progress this forward and into Serena's house.

HEY, I HEARD THAT!

You're the one that wrote it, I'm just following the script that you wrote...

...

Touché, let me just get my plot device and just say that Serena convinced Ash to go to her house.

You reallyI'm think the audience will buy that?

Nope, but I'm going to use it anyway to progress the plot, because I don't care, my mind got my stuck here, and I'm using this to get me out

You're weird

No shit Sherlock, I'm mentally insane

I already figured that out

*pokerface*

Can we continue the story now?

Yes, anyway, *uses plot machine* ok, I'm going to go slit my wrists now, stick to the script, this chapter better be finished when I get back! (Note that I'm writing this part at 4:45 am, so I can't write anything good right now)

So somehow Serena managed to get me to go into her house, and inside it was large, but not nearly as large as Sycamore's lab. I drop my stuff down by the front door, and took my jacket that I was wearing off, and threw it on top of my stuff. Everyone was already sitting o the couchs, and so I sat on the recliner in the corner of the room, overhearing what they were saying. The girls had their Pokémon in their laps, gossiping I guess, go figure, meanwhile, the two boys, were about to go outside and train. They asked if they could use one of my Pokémon to train with, and I told them "it's your death wish, but ok," so I gave them Venusaur to train with. And so I was sitting there by myself, thinking about new ways I could end my life in an instant