Chapter 11

(Author's notice) This chapter takes place before chapter 10, I had just came up with this while writing chapter 11, which is now chapter 12. So what's happeneing that was supposed to be chapter 11, will be pushed back a bit.

I came up with chapter as another filling chapter, to build up the plot in upcoming chapters, I had got an idea, and I need to put it into motion.

Also, once you (the reader) are finished reading this chapter, leave a comment for the title of this chapter, I don't have one, thx, bye.

(Serena's POV)

After Ash had dropped me off at my house, I had went in, and mentally screamed. I quickly ran upstairs, saying hi to my mom, and rushed to my room. My brain was currently going miles a minute, I just had dinner with Ash, not only did I learn about his journeys, I had fucking dinner with him. I can't believe it. He invited me over for dinner, and flew me home. I must be a dream. I knew it wasn't a dream, since I just got a call from Miette.

(Another author's note) that's last sentence is meant to be a roast. Meaning if you see Miette in heaven, you're actually in hell. (Borrowed the joke from a Ssundee Skyfactory season 4 episode).

She had asked how the date went, and I started to blush madly. I told her it wasn't a date, and hung up. After that, I got myself organized, and put all my school supplies I got, and had put them away. Nothing else to do, I went and did what anyone else would do, and went on my computer. I went over to my desk, actually not having any clue on what to look up, or play in that matter. Minecraft? Not now. Tetris? No.

I sat there for 2 minutes before I though of something to look up. I started to type up 'Ash Ketchum league battles'. When I searched it, it immediately pulled up different sites, such as Wikipedia, and some other forums. When I looked at videos, there was tons of them. Each thumbnail of each video showing different Pokémon I haven seen. I started to watch a battle from one of his leagues. It looked like Johto, from what Ash described it as. It was him battling Gary, Charizard against Blastoise. It a bit more intense than what I saw today when they battled. I started to look at Ash in the video. When I looked at him, there was determination, excitement, confidence, and lively, a total polar opposite of what he was.

I kept watchin more videos of his league and frontier battles. I still can't believe of what has happened, he defeated legendaries for Arceus' sake. I was too confused from what I learned today about Ash. So after I read some stuff, and watched more videos, I turned off my computer, and went to sleep.