Ch. 20, please skip this chapter

At this point in the story, I see that Ash is having mood swings, that I unintentionally wrote into the story. We see him going from being completely down in the dumps to feeling great. I just wanted to point that out, as I too have very dramatic mood swings.

(Honestly, just skip this chapter, and pretend it doesn't exist, I only wrote this chapter to set up a title further down the line. So skip it if you want to it's no good at all, this is what you call lazy writing to the max)

(Ash's POV)

It was now a week since that incident in Lumios City, and some stuff had happened. Along with capturing a Froakie that started to follow us, we went to this thing named the Battle Chateau, where Serena told me the history about it, and once she did, we checked it out, it was fair to say that I made my way through the ranks quick. After that, it was just a few days of good walking, and training, quite peaceful honestly. It was early in the day, so we decided to stop in town for breakfast, the town was named Camphier Town. Serena also said that she was going to buy supplies such as food ingredients. This was, until we heard a loud commotion coming from the town center.

Once arriving in the center, there was a large Snorlax, fast asleep.

"Hey, what's going on here?" Serena asked one of the locals.

"Well, this Snorlax isn't waking up," the man said.

"Is that a problem?" I asked.

"Well of course it is," the man said. "You see, this Snorlax usually eats the left over crops from our harvest at this time of year, so that we can plant new crops as it plows the fields, and it gets a clean slate, perfect for new crops."

"Why won't it wake up?" Serena asked.

"It's because the little brat who lives in that castle over there stole the poke flute, a special instrument that only our mayor can play to wake up the Snorlax," the man said, while pointing to a castle.

"I think I can help one of your problems," I said, then I brought out Charizard, and immediately, everyone cleared. "Charizard use Mach Punch, to send this Snorlax out of the way!"

Charizard then went in for the attack, but when it landed, instead of Snorlax flying, it absorbed the blow, and Charizard went flying back, and since I was to right behind Charizard, he slammed into me, and I went flying back as well. We then crashed onto a berry bush outside of town.

"I think you need to start pumping iron," I commented, which earned me a Flamethrower to the face. I then thought of something. I walked over to Serena, and she looked wide eyes at what just happened. "I have a plan, I'll sneak into that castle, and find and steal the Pokéflute, and bring it back here."

(3rd Person POV)

"Are you sure you can do that?" Serena questioned.

"Yup, I'm great at sneaking into places," Ash replied, he then walked to the Pokémon center, "I just need to grab a Pokémon."

"Is he sneaky?" Serena asked Charizard, who just walked over, to which Charizard sighed, and shook his head. Ash soon came back, with a pokeball in hand.

"Serena, meet my Hoenn starter, Sceptile, Sceptile, my girlfriend Serena, you've probably seen him at the lab before, and you already know Gengar," Ash introduced. "Okay, here's a plan."

Ash then whispered to Gengar and Sceptile, about a plan that he would set in motion. Him and Sceptile, were about to run off, while Ash returned Gengar, when Serena stopped him.

"Ash, why are you doing this for a simple town?" Serena asked, "shouldn't we be going?"

"I have two reasons for that," Ash replied, "one is so that these people can actually grow and harvest crops on good soil, and two is that the writer has actually written out the next 3 chapters, and started writing this first, but got bored, and continued on with out if, and is too lazy to do research into the actual episode in the anime. Also, this chapter needs to exists, as for the title of a future chapter to work in with the story, and lastly the writer doesn't even want to write this chapter, as he has no motivation to do so."

" 4th wall brake much?"

"Yeah, now wait here with Charizard."

(Couple minutes later, partly due to more lazy writing.) Ash had successfully acquired the poke flute from the castle, and gave it to the mayor, the end