Chapter 1 - Mikumo's Protective Nature

Mikumo could have done without being friends with 'Kacchan', as his brother calls him.
He acts high and mighty, casually puts the twins down while still saying they're all gonna be heroes together.

It makes Mikumo mad. So now he's kind of the wall between Izu and 'Kacchan'.

The first kid in our class manifested their quirk. He could elongate his fingers to a couple feet, it was real funny when he scared a couple girls with it.
The rest of our class was soon to follow.

Katsuki was the most recent to manifest his quirk, he could make sparks come out of his hands. He said that when he learns how to control the quirk he could make explosions! That was really cool, and dangerously powerful. Izu and I are still waiting for our quirks, but Mom told us that stronger quirks are very shy and take longer to show up.

Its been a month since Katsuki got his quirk. A month since the last quirk showed up. The other kids are starting to call us quirkless, but the doctor said we should have our quirks, he's calling them dormant. Izu is taking it really hard, but I keep telling him that we must have All Might level quirks and thats why its taking so long.

Katsuki has tried bullying us now. I say tried because his quirk is easily useless when he's wet/not hot, and we're both the strongest kids in class.
But now he's gone for a totally different kid.

"Kacchan stop!!" Izu shouts as he runs in between katsuki and his victim, I'm right beside him.
"You can't just pick on kids like that, Katsuki!" I say as Izu gets in a defensive position in front of the downed kid and I in a fighting position.

He scoffs and rushes at us "Too bad for you, trying to stop me on such a hot day!" He holds him palm out to let an explosion out, but I slap his arm up and place my palm on his face to push him back.
'Explosion' pops up in my head suddenly. An explosion leaves my hand and sends him flying back.

"Kumo!? You have Kacchan's quitk!?" Izu asked surprised. Katsuki groans on the ground and I shrug. I lift my palm and set of crackles in it. "I don't think so, I didn't wait so long for just 'Explosion.' I think I have a copy quirk, Izu." I smile widely and look at my twin, who smiles back with sparkles in his eyes.

"So cool!!" Izu screams out.
"I don't think you want to mess with us anymore, Katsuki" I smile at him as he gets up, he doesn't say anything as he signals his two lackeys to walk with him.