Chapter 2 - Izuku's Heroic Nature

Kumo's quirk is awesome! When we got home he showed mom the crackles in his palm and we went to the doctor.

His quirk allows them to use others quirks when he knows how it works and has seen it used. He can also choose what quirks he 'copies' which is why he only has Kacchan's so far. He called it "Copy Paste."

My quirk is still dormant, but at least I know that it will show itself at some point! I mean Kumo got his a good time after he was suppose to, so I can wait. I'll be patient like a good kid should.

———————

"What do you like most about heroes?" The teacher asked the class, everyone raised their hands instantly.

"They're so cool!"
"They kick bad guy's butts!"
"They are rich!"
"They're famous and have a lot of cool stuff!"
Ect.

Kumo gets picked "They are able to protect the ones they care about."

Then I get picked last "Heroes give hope to everyone, and save anyone who needs to be saved."

———————

"Katsuki, let go of Izu's shoulder." Kumo says in a threatening voice as he uses Eraserhead's quirk. Kacchan scoffs and lets go of me with a shove. I stumble back but stay upright. Kumo deactivates the pros quirk and goes over to me.
"Are you ok?" He asks in a whisper. I nod.

"Tch, how can you stand being near a useless fuck like that, Yami? He's nothing but a Deku." Kumo turns and stands in front of me protectively. "Katsuki, if you didn't have that quirk of yours, Izu could beat your ass." I grab my things and we head out, leaving a seething Kacchan in the classroom.

Its been around ten years since Kumo's quirk manifested, and while everyone else has deemed me quirkless, us two and Mom still know I'll get a strong quirk like never before.

The moment Kumo knew how his quirk works he researched a few hero's quirks. Eraserhead (Erasure), Best Jeanist (Fiber Master), Edgeshot (Foldabody), Endeavor (Hellflame), & Ragdoll (Search) are the only ones. He kept Kacchan's, also. He tried All Might, but there was only very vague information on his quirk.
He was also sad when he realized he couldn't copy mutant types, because he really wanted Hawk's quirk.

We have also been taking some time to train together, my analysis of quirks has helped me help Kumo train his quirks, and he's helped me learn how to protect myself. We both are lean but muscular, I'd say.

We were walking home after Kacchan's attempt to threaten me into submission, which hasn't worked for six years when Kumo and I started training, and we both decided to take a longer route so Kumo could calm his anger.

"I think we should train your anger problems, Kumo." I say with a chuckle.
"At least I'm not Katsuki." He answers with a 'really?' look at me. I laugh softly and we go under a bridge. I scrunch up my nose, "Do you sme—"

The sewage plate bursts open and a sludge comes rushing at us.
"I hate choices! I'll just go for the weak green one then!"

He goes to grab me but the sludge arm is cut off by Kumo using Foldabody, "You fucking brat!" He goes to grab Kumo, but my twin already switched to Hellfire and blasts at the villain. I drop my bag and grab a pair of scissors from it as the villain continues to approach my brother through the flames. I aim and throw the scissors at the sludges left eye, he screams in pain and backs up. I slide to my brothers side.

"Ok, Hellflame doesn't do anything noticeable, you can't use Erasure, Search isn't helpful. Explosion and Foldabody can only do so much without killing him." I say in a whisper as we both get in fighting stances.
"Looks like we hold him till someone hears the commotion." He growls as he glares at the villain.

Then, we hear someone shout "Texas Smash!!" and we brace. A massive blast of wind hits the villain and makes him splatter. We both turn our heads to the source and see a silhouette of a very muscular man.

"ALL MIGHT!?"