Chapter 7 - Mikumo's Entrance Exam

I was still slightly ticked off about the Bluenette talking to Izu like that, but I was even angrier that I had to share a testing area with Katsuki. If there wasn't a rule against fighting other examinees Katsuki would be dead. How dare he tries to be a hero!

I huff slightly as we all wait for the go ahead to get cracking down on some faux villains. I study the group from the back, various interesting people are here. Such as: a dude with spiky red hair, a dude with weird stuff around his eyes, a crow person, and a purple haired sleep deprived boy.

"GO!"

I use Foldabody to fly over the rest of the dumbfounded examinees. I slash through a two pointer's wires and deactivate Foldabody as Iand. I activate Hellflame and blast myself through the city, melting any robots I come across.

I stop when I see the sleep deprived kid from the entrance surrounded by some one and two pointers. He can't get out and I have a hunch his quirk isn't suited to this. I deactivate Hellfire and Activate Full Cowl, then quickly I jump into the circle and grab the boy. I jump on one of the one pointers then jump off its head, crushing at as I push off.

"Hey, you ok?" I ask as I stop and gently put him down. "I didn't need you to swoop in like that." He says blandly with some underlying anger. "Hey, purple hairs save together, eh?" I say jokingly with a shrug. He glares softly and turns away, "Whatever." He starts walking away.

"H-hey! I didn't catch your name!" "Good." Ouch.

Throughout the exam I had saved a couple people, and if my intuition is correct that means I have a good amount of hero points, or whatever they decide to call them. I do know for a fact that I have around 51 Villain Points.

Then there was a massive rumbling. The other examinees started running, but I couldn't help but notice a certain purple haired boy stumble and fall.

That jerk is so going to be my fucking friend.

I activate Foldabody and rush at the kid, I snatch his shirt and bring him to safety. I reorder my body, "Hello again, Insomniac looking boy!" He looks at me, somewhat surprised. "Y-you... What the hell is your quirk?" I smirk at him, "What the hell is your name?" He sighs heavily and stands, "I'm Hitoshi Shinso." "I'm Midotani Mikumo. My quirk allows me to use other people's quirks as long as I know how it functions and have seen it in use." "... My quirk is brainwashing." His tone as he said it threw me off, I cocked my head at him in a questioning manner. "Yeah, yeah. Go ahead and run away now. Aren't you afraid I'm going to force you to do something?"

"Why would I be afraid of an awesome quirk like that?"

"Eh?"