Chapter 12 - Battle Training, Fire vs Ice!

"Team B are the heroes, and Team I are the villains!!" All Might says as he holds up the two corresponding balls. "We got this, Yami-kun!" Kiri says as he holds his fist up and determination glimmers in his eyes. I stare at him for a second then nod slowly, "How are you as determined as Izu..?" He cocks his head questioningly.

Kiri puts the fake bomb down in a room we agreed on, no windows and a single door. Its an obvious position for the bomb to be, but that is also kind of the point.

"Alright, Start!!" All Might screams through the speakers. "Kiri, now." Kiri sticks close to me and I activate Hellflame, directing the flames to my feet. Kiri has his hardening activated in his feet, meaning that the heat affects him less.

As I predicted, a layer of frost crawls around us in the room at an alarming rate. We're saved from the agonizing feet freeze by my flames.

I let the flames die and we get in fighting positions while facing the door. "Formation Red Steam on standby." Kiri mumbles to himself, using the name for my first plan of attack he made up. He is very energized.

The door opens and Todoroki steps in. I instantly jump at him with HellFlame full blazed over my body. His eyes widen and he tries to stop me with ice, but my flames melt it which creates steam.

Kiri jumps through the steam from behind me and punches a harden fist into Todoroki's stomach. I activate Search, "Get back, he's getting up quick." "Formation Explode Erase, no escape." He murmurs as he gets behind me. I shake my head and let off an explosion that disperses the rest of the steam. I instantly activate Erasure and 5% Full Cowl so it isn't too taxing on my brain.

Todoroki stands fully and steps foward with his foot, looking up in confusion at me then tensing slightly. "No escape." I decide to amuse Kiri's ridiculous naming of my plans. The red headed boy comes from Todoroki's left and punches his side, making him stagger. I use his loose footing to grab him and slam him into the wall my left of the door with a little spin. I deactivate Full Cowl and use Fiber Master to weave his clothing into the wall. I softly mumble under my breath, "Why couldn't you have worn denim..?" I hold my open hand behind me, Kiri puts a roll of capture tape in my hand and I tape Todoroki's wrists together and step back. I deactivate Erasure and pop open a pouch of my belt, grabbing a bottle from it and putting two drops of the heaven liquid in each eye. I blink a couple times and slip the bottle back. "Now we wait for Shoji." I whisper and look at Kiri, who nods.

I watch from the shadows as Shoji walks in and his eyes land on a defeated Todoroki, thats still pinned to the wall, then the bomb that rests in the middle of the room. Shoji would have noticed me already if it weren't for Foldabody as it keeps me paper thin and almost invisible.

Kiri is waiting behind the bomb, but he is just the distraction. Kiri jumped out from his spot when Shoji was halfway to the bomb, him and shoji trade some blows before I make my move.

I shoot myself at Shoji and unfold myself right behind him. I set off an explosion at his back the use Fiber Master to throw him up at the ceiling. His costume has no sleeves, so restricting his arms is not an option until he is immobilized. He falls back down and Kiri grapples him so his arms are restrained. This is where some acting comes in. "Give it up, hero. Your ally got too cocky and now you're done for. Don't try to get out of this." I take the capture tape from my belt and approach Shoji in the grip of Kiri. He continues to struggle but Kiri is holding strong, I wrap the tape across his and Kiri's torso. "Villain team wins!"