Chapter 3 - Izuku's Heroic Action

"Haha! Yes it is I All Might! You two seem like capable young lads!" I almost fall but Kumo catches me and rights me. All Might lets out another laugh then quickly scoops up the sludge into a soda bottle.

"All Might!" We both hold out our own notebooks, mine being my Hero Analysis 13 and his being his personal notebook. "We would like your signature, if you don't mind." We say in unison.
"Of course Young..."
"Midotani" we say in unison. The pro takes the pen from my hand and signs both our notebooks in a blink of an eye.
"Now, I must go and bring this villain to the proper authorities. Goodbye, Young Midotanis!" We both bow and he takes off.

"Kumo."
"Yeah?"
"I'm freaking out."
"...Me too."

———————

We decided that we needed to cool off, and what better way to do that than go to an arcade?... anyway, we heard some explosions and jogged to them.

We came across a crowd, watching the sludge villain that just attacked us earlier. All Might must have lost him midair.

"Why aren't the heroes doing anything?" Someone said as we made our way to the front of the crowd. "None of their quirks are effective against this thing. It doesn't help that the poor kid the villain's got keeps causing explosions." 'Explosions..?' I look closely at the person the sludge has, to see spiky sand blonde hair and scared red eyes...

"Kumo."
"Ye—" I dash past the pros and start taking off my backpack.
"IZU WHAT THE HE—"
"USE FOLDABODY TO GET THROUGH THE SLIME AND GRAB KACCHAN!" I throw my backpack at the slime and it hits both his eyes. He reals and closes his eyes. "NOW!"

I see a line that is Kumo wiz past me and into the slime, he snags Kacchan's shirt and carries him out, back to the pros. I give him a thumbs up.
"Izu, behind you!!" I turn as a slime fist comes down on me, I brace for the impact.

"You... Are some special kid." All Might blocked the attack and the villain freaks out. "Shit. It doesn't matter! I'll just kill you too!!" But before he could move to do anything, All Might hits him. "Detroit Smash!"

A cyclone is created and All Might keeps a firm grip on me. His punch causes it to rain.

After that, my brother rushes to me and hugs me tightly.
"Damn, Izu. Gonna give your big bro a heart attack with that kind of stuff." I chuckle and hug him back with a couple pats.
"It was only a couple seconds, Kumo."

"You two! What did you think you were doing!?" We let go of eachother and turn to see an angrily concerned Death Arms. Kumo fires back, "More than you pros were doing." In an uncaring tone. I punch his arm. "They were doing all they could, Kumo. Don't be a jerk." He rubs his arm and grumbles.
"I'm sorry, Mister Death Arms, but we did nothing wrong. I did not use a quirk, and my brother used his to stop someone from being killed by a villain, so our actions fall under self defense." The pro looks at me dumbfounded. "Um, o-oh did I s-say something wrong?" I look at Kumo and he shrugs.

———————

We were walking home after deciding to just get ice-cream, when Kacchan came running and screaming from behind us.
"Hey, you fucking nerds!!" We stop and turn around. "What is it?" Kumo says with a glare. "I didn't need your guys' shitty fucking help, alright!? I had it under control!!"
"If you call almost suffocating to death and helping to endanger innocent people 'under control' then I guess you're right." Kumo turns back around.
"Kacchan, I couldn't just watch you die like that. No matter what you have done or said." He stays quiet for a few seconds before softly growling. "Just don't expect this to happen again."

We continued to walk... for a minute before All Might slid in front of us. "Young Midotanis! I have be—" suddenly, in a puff of steam, All Might is replaced by Skeletor and is spewing blood.

"What the fuck!?" Kumo yells as I start to scream. Frail Might puts his bony hands over our mouths. "Ssshhh, jeez you are so loud."

"So thats why I'm like this." He finishes his story about him and his quirk. "You lost a lung, and yet you still bounce around the city like nothing?"
"Yep."
"Izu, I think I became a bigger All Might fan than you right now." Kumo whispers to me, I jab my elbow into his side in response.

Frail Might points at me, "I have come to talk to you specifically, to give you an oppurtunity, Young Midotani!" We both look at him questioningly.

"The superior thinking skills and application of knowledge you showed was impressive. Tell me, did your feet move on your own at first?" I nod slightly and he seems to grow a small smile. "Then I would like to train you to become the next Symbol of Peace!"

I rub the back of my head, "A-All Might, sir, my quirk hasn't actually... sh-showed up yet, a-and y-you probably prefer s-someone with a powerful q-quirk... So my brother w-would be better suited for that..."

He waves his had dismissively, "Nonsense. No offense to your brother," "Non taken." "But you seem to be the brains between you two and if you had One For All, I believe you will become the greatest hero the world has ever seen."

I look at Kumo quickly. He is smiling wide and nods aggressively. I look back to All Might with tears in my eyes. "Th-then I accept."

——————
Little bonus!

"Also, I have a copy of One For All now." Kumo says as red marks appear on his skin then disappear as red electricity surrounds him.

"Wait, what!?" All Might yells, surprised.
"All Might explained his quirk, and you've seen him use it so much! It looks so cool too!!"

"Whats happening!?"
"Well, All Might, my quirk allows me to 'copy paste' a quirk so I can use it. As long as I know how it works, and have seen it used." He nods his head and Kumo deactivates the quirk.

"It seems I now have two promising successors to train."

'Now I know that the future is not doomed. When I go, there will be two fine heroes to take my place.'