Chapter 15 - Mikumo is Out

Warning
A little bit of a manga spoiler ahead.

The mist disperses, the villain standing there in his suit and neck brace. Some of my classmates are still there, though. I activate Foldabody and rush towards my classmates. If the warp villain noticed me, he didn't do anything. I fold my body back up and put a hand on Kirishima's shoulder, he jumps and looks at me quickly, "Yami-bro!" He squeezes me into a hug, and my face goes red. "Kirishima, this isn't the time..!" I choke out. He lets go at that and scratches the back of his head, "Right. I got Ashido out with me, and Iida went over to check on Sero." I look over to where I remember Sero being, only to see Iida fast approaching. "Sero-kun's breathing and heart rate are ok, but he has suffered a serious head injury and is unconscious." I nod and try to channel Izuku, I need a plan. 'I'm only kind of good at analyzing, and I'm not really a plan maker... wait, where's Thirteen?' "Did any of you see if Thirteen got warped?" Before they could answer the bird monster thing screeches and jumps back down to the plaza, and the mist villain disappears. "Crap, alright. Fuck, We need to secure this entrance as a safe area. I can only hope that the other students were just dropped around this facility." I sigh and look to Iida, "Iida-kun, you need to get out of here and notify the rest of the school. I have a feeling that some villain's quirk is jamming the alarms and communications. That warp guy probably wants us to do it, so that they can get All Might here and realize there plan." I wrack my brain for anything else that needs to be covered. Its not really a plan, as much as just some things to do, but its all I can think of. "It is best to head straight for the school and hope All Might isn't already on his way, but that doesn't matter. Fuck, I really wish I was good at planning."

"Yami-bro, why don't you copy that mist guy's quirk?"
I look at my red headed acquaintance with wide eyes, "You are so hot." "What?" I look away as if nothing happened and quickly start my hopefully correct analysis of the villains quirk, "His body is clearly made out of that mist-fog substance, he can freely manipulate it and form it into warp portals. It seems like he can't exactly make permanent mass, having to eventually disperse extra mist and be humanoid. I'd say that he could possible place the portals anywhere he wishes, meaning he can create mist anywhere that forms into a portal, but he has a limit to the amount he can project and maintain."

3rd PoV
Kumo doesn't necessarily care if he is mumbling exactly like his twin brother right now, right now he could completely change the game by copying a single quirk. He reaches for the feeling of the quirk once it pings into his possible grasp, and he grabs the warp quirk. He starts pulling it back to put on his own document, as he pictures in his mind, and thats when Kirishima, Iida, and Ashido all see him crumple.

"What the hell!? Yami-bro?!" Kirishima quickly gets down to check on the now unconscious boy, Ashido joins him and helps with checking if he is still alive. "He is still breathing, and his heart is still going at it!" Ashido yells out with relief. "I think you should head out, Iida!" Kirishima looks up at the blue haired class president with eyes that scream 'HURRY' and the boy does just that. He bolts for the exit doors and swiftly escapes.

———————

What the fuck? Did I pass out? Its too fucking dark right now. A glowing in the distance grabs Kumo's attention. He doesn't feel himself moving towards it, so it has to be moving towards him.

What the hell? A computer screen? Oh wait! This is how I envision my quirk working! He stares at the screen showing a text document, a pop-up like thing is telling him to delete two subjects. This has... never happened. None of this has happened! Why am I so calm!? I passed out during a villain attack!! He screams and ignores how it makes no sound. He huffs gently and looks over the list, Explosion, Hellflame, Fiber Master, Foldabody, Search, Erasure, One For All -Which is underlined for some reason- and No Sleep. Delete two subjects..? So I have a cap to the number of quirks, huh? Well, No Sleep isn't useful anymore. As he says/thinks that, No Sleep disappears from the list. Ok... but wait, why two? If I've hit my limit wouldn't I only have to get rid of one? Whatever, after all this I'll tell Izu and he'll probably figure it out instantly. I don't much care for having Katsuki's quirk anymore, anyway. Explosion disappears from the list, then Warp Gate appears at the bottom... then a semi-colon and several quirks.