Chapter 4 - Mikumo's Brotherly Excitement

"Since it is clear that Young Mikumo can handle One For All, I believe its not too much of a stretch to say that you will be able to, too." Frail Might says to Izu as he gestures at me for emphasis.

After I showed off that I had One For All, All Might told us to meet him at Dagobah Municipal Beach Park for our training to start. I'm rather excited for Izu to get this quirk, not just because its from All Might. It may actually awaken whatever quirk has been sleeping in him this whole time.

"To get my quirk," All Might buffs up then plucks one of his hairs... wait, "You must eat this!" He holds out the hair for him to eat.

"WAAAAAAAA"

"See that wasn't so bad." Frail Might says as he laughs at the face Izu is making. I smile and pat his shoulder. "I now want you both to start cleaning this beach." Izu is about to pass out.

"Alright Izu, I got this side, you grab the other and we should have this!" I say as its our fifth attempt to lift this fridge with All Might sitting on top of it. "Kumoooo just use your One For Aaaaall" he wines.
"I promised to do this without any quirks Izu! We need to build up our base strength anyway!" He huffs and we lift the fridge off the ground slightly.
"Good job you two! At this rate the beach will be cleaned in no—"

"AAAAH" I hear Izu scream from the other side of the fridge. His side falls and I quickly let go and rush to his side. "Izu!?" All Might jumps down and we both stand next to a passed out Izuku.

———————
Izu's PoV
———————

I jolt up in my bed and look around frantically. The room is datk but I can vaguely make out how barren this room is. Its not mine.

I slowly get up and cautiously walk to the dark wooden door. There is muffled talking from the other side, I put my ear against the door but still can't make anything out.

I creak open the door, cringing at the echo it produces. I got to say something, but as I look up I feel as if I am floating. I can't move anything except my right hand and my head.

I look to my right, next to me is a beautiful woman with a tough looking face. Behind her were more strangers, except for a very misty looking All Might.

I try to look behind me, but the scene changes. A very menacing man faces off against a disheveled young adult. 'Is that... All For One, and the original holder of One For All?'

"Why do you stand against me?" All For One smirks, "Join me in my conquest, my adorable foolish younger brother."

"'Cause what you're doing is wrong!" The first holder grits his teeth, "I can't possibly forgive you! NOT A SINGLE FIBER OF YOUR BEING!"

At that the people to my right reappear. I look over at them, now noticing to people shrouded in black that are behind All Might. '7 there, the first in front of me, and myself. The nine bearers of One For All... is this the quirk itself showing me these things?"

"What a terrible thing to say." All For One starts floating into the air, "And here I am, trying to compromise. Isn't there even a little bit of open-mindedness to your so-called righteousness?"

"The world has fallen into chaos!! 'Superpowers' should be used to fulfill your own selfish desires! You're thinking of only yourself!"

All For One puts his hands in front of two men's foreheads, and seemingly takes the quirk from one and puts it in the other. He made a man quirkless and one quirked in one fell swoop. The man with his quirk taken starts crying and falls to the ground, praising All For One. As does the now quirked man, whom swears he'll do what AFO asks of him.

They share heated words then The first holder rushes AFO. A masked person slams the holder to the ground.

"I have a bodyguard now. I've become quite famous, after all." "I wont tolerate anyone who insults him."

The scene burns into a broken city, chaos raining. In this chaotic age, one person unified people faster than anyone else.
"I will offer a 'choice' to the powerless." The man from before grovels at his feet, now missing the power that was taken away. "Sinners will be forgiven, and I shall grant that which you wish for."

"You need only, follow me." A dense unified crowd of people stand in front of the symbol of chaos. Then it disperses, and I'm surrounded by morphing blackness.

"So you're the ninth holder?" My eyes widen as the first holder appears from the darkness and stares into my eyes. 'Wait, hes talking right to me!?'

"I wanted to show you more, but it seems you can only manage 8% right now. Thats good for it just bonding, though." He walks towards me and reaches his hand out, "We've long since passed the point of singularity, but don't worry." His fingers brush mine and I'm left with echoing words,

"You are not alone"