Chapter 8 - Their First Day

The twins got a singular letter, which seemed very weird. They were in separate areas and, when cross referencing their actions, didn't do much the same either.

They shared a look then shrugged, their Mother anxiously pacing behind the couch they sat. Mikumo was the one that opened the letter, and Izuku was the one to slowly place the simple, yet intimidating for some reason, metal ring on the coffee table.

A projection shot out of the ring with an "I AM HERE!! AS A PROJECTION!" And they both heard their mom thud on the ground, passed out from shock.

It made sense why they got one letter now.

It was revealed that although the twins had a different number of points in both sections, they both somehow ended in a three way tie with a kid named Kirishima in second. Katsuki being first.

Mikumo:
Villain - 51
Rescue - 23

Izuku:
Villain - 29
Rescue - 45

The two boys had somehow carried their mother to her bed without waking her. They decided to tell her tomorrow that they both passed in the top 3, technical 5 considering 2nd was a three way, effectively saying that they had passed with flying colors.

———————

After their worried mother had gone through the checklist of the essentials with them for the third time, they forced there way out the home. Their mother had them sent off with a very simple "You both are really cool." That made the twin's inevitable day that much better to deal with.

They both had realized that there was no way they were going to 1-A and not Katsuki. Mikumo was more grumpy about it than Izuku, but Izuku was a little more forgiving than he should be.

Izuku was the first one in the room, had slid the door open and gawked at Kacchan and Blue hair's fight over Kacchan's feet on a desk. Mikumo peeked around Izuku and mumbled a quick "I'll arrange the funeral." Then pushed past the green haired boy. This made Izuku stumble, people turned to the sudden noise at the door, then Blue hair was gunning straight for poor Izuku, "I'm Iida Tenya from Sommei Academy!" Izuku was forced to shake Iida's hand as Mikumo and Katsuki had a fucking glaring contest. They were growling, oh crap.

"Hey its you! I'm glad you passed" Izuku turned fully to the girl he had saved from a murder bot meant for death. "I-is your foot o-o-ok?" He asked softly.

Meanwhile Mikumo is approached by a spiky red head.
"Hey bro! Name's Kirishima Eijiro!" Kirishima slaps a hand on Mikumo's shoulder, "Um, I'm Midotani Mikumo." Kirishima brings the boy over to a girl with pink skin and a boy with a black streak in his blonde hair.
"Thats Ashido Mina," he gestures to the pink girl who smiles at him, "And thats Kaminari Denki!" "Yo man!"

"If you're just here to socialize, then you should pack up your things and leave." 'I know that voice!' The twins think as the whole class looks towards the door. "A Caterpillar!?" But the two siblings freeze in disbelief. The man slurps a juice pouch then stand while getting out of the sleeping bag, "I'm Aizawa Shota, your ho—" "ERASERHEAD!?" The twins shout, Mikumo suddenly beside his brother and in front of the pro, shocking the group that Mikumo was in. They both hold out their notebooks that All Might had signed, "Would you please sign our notebooks!?" The two ask excitedly to the slightly taken aback hero, whom sighs softly before taking Mikumo's pen from his outstretched hand, "Honestly, how do you two even know me..." he grumbles with a barely noticeable undertone of happiness for the two, seemingly perceptive, children.

"I can die happy now." Mikumo says in a monotone voice to Izuku as they wait in the training grounds for Mr.Aizawa to explain why they are out here. Kirishima responds in a worried tone, "Are you always like this..?" "Y-yeah, Kumo has always been l-like this." "Get the celebratory cyanide."

"All right." The two boys instantly straighten up and focus on their homeroom teacher, secretly making the man flattered but he would never admit that. {Oh crap, Dadzawa}

"You have all taken assessment tests, in middle school, but its irrational. Middle schools still act as if quirks aren't the future of society." He holds up a ball and a phone-like device, "Bakugo, what was your throwing distance in middle school?" "65 meters." He answers with a smirk. "Good. Now get into the circle." He walks into the circle and Aizawa hands him the modified ball. "Now, use your quirk this time. The only rule is to stay in the circle. Hurry up."

Katsuki rolls his shoulder and reels his arm back, "DIE!!" A large explosion propels the ball from his hand. 'Die?' The twins think with a deadpanned faces.

"The best way to become a hero is to understand your maximum." He turns the device in his hand to the class, showing them the result, "705.2 meters!?" 'Well duh' the twins groan.