Chapter 5 - Mikumo's Worry

"Okay. To recap. One, All For One accidentally created One For All after giving his brother an enhancement quirk while he unknowingly had a transferable stockpiling quirk." "Yes." "Two, you had no clue this would happen, and have never experienced or have been told about something like this." "Correct." I then turn to Izu with a worried glare, "Three, you have been sneaking out at night to do extra training, pushing yourself too hard, while somehow keeping it a secret?" Izu looks at me guiltily "Y-yeah..."

I sigh heavily "Izu, we could've just done a little more training, we have the equipment in the house bro." He looks away slightly, "S-sorry..."

"I wonder what he meant," Frail Might gets our attention, "by 'You are not alone.'" "Well clearly One For All merged with Izu's dormant quirk." "Which probably helped in letting me see those things. So if my quirk is similar to Kumo's, maybe all the accumulated quirks within One For All will manifest within me?" I nod and Frail Might spits out some blood. "You two seem too overpowered!!"

———————

Throughout All Might's beach cleaning training, Izu and I fell into that habit where we kinda push ourselves too much. I've learned to control this habit of mine somewhat, but we're talking about being the successors to All Might so I kinda relapsed. Me and Izu reworked the regimen to include more workout time at the loss of sleep, which I kinda overwritten by searching up quirks that involved sleeping and coming across the quirk "No Sleep" which allows a user to be able to run on significantly less sleep than needed normally, and pushed small workouts into school time.

A little thing about "No Sleep," apparently I can use a picture of someone using the quirk. The user was a purple haired man with bags under his eyes that worked as a well respected doctor, and he was apparently using his quirk when they took his picture. Interesting stuff.

———————

Izu and I stood in shorts on top of a pile of the last garbage on the beach, watching as the sun started coming over the horizon.

We grabbed each others hand and raised them, shouting in triumph at our accomplishment.

We both fell off the trash, but I could've sworn I heard a mainly voice scream "Excellent!"

All Might had estimated that we could both safely use 9% of OFA's power, which was still stupid strong. We also found out, the hard way, that if we just focused OFA on one appendage it would use 100%. That being said, we aren't doing that.

"With a week to spare, you two have completely cleaned the beach! Way more than I asked! You two are something else."
We're all standing on the beach, looking out onto the blue waters that were obstructed for years now.

"W-we may have... p-pushed ourselves a little too hard..." Izu stumbles out, visible bags under his eyes. "Well Izu may have, but I have No Sleep so I'm fine." Izu yawns.

"But the bags under your eyes are much worse, Young Mikumo!"
"Well No Sleep doesn't stop the physical effects from happening." Frail Might sighs and shakes his head...
"Have you two come up with a cover story?" We both nod and Izu speaks up, "I've always had a dormant quirk, so when I was attacked by the sludge villain it decided to show up. Its called 'Roulette Manifest' and the reason it took so long was because my first quirk is insanely strong. It pick a random quirk and, depending on the quirks strength, will slowly manifest it and bond it to my DNA."

"Izu thought of that by himself, just so you know." I say to Frail Might. He turns to Izu "You are really the brains." Izu gets flustered and his whole face becomes red, "N-n-not really i-it j-j-just made sense t-to have someth-thing s-s-similar to K-kumo's!!"

I smile wide and chuckle. My brother can finally confidently follow his dream. I have no doubt he'll become the best hero, and I'll be right behind him.