Chapter 14 - This is Bad, Isn't It?

"Thats 13!" Izu whisper yells next to his brother, the two opting to stand behind their other friends whom have made up the front line. Uraraka is bouncing in excitement, "13 is my favorite hero!"

13 leads the group of students into the facility that shares an acronym with Universal Studios Japan. The two Midotani's listen intently to the pro hero's speech, but Kumo soon tunes it out. Kumo looks around the facility, more interested in the look of the place rather then 13 telling him something he figured out after using explosion for the first time. He's the only that noticed the lights around the perimeter go out.

"Woah, I thought this was rescue training! They even got fake villains!" Kirishima, that wholesome idiot, takes a step forward. "Stay back! Those are real villains!" The twins instantly are on guard as they stare at the purple mass that spews out plenty of, what Izu can tell are, thugs. "13, Evacuate the students and contact the school!" The underground hero pulls his goggles over his eyes and hovers his hand over his capture gear.
"Everyone, head to the entrance now!" 13 ushers the class to the entrance doors, but Izu and Kumo stay where they are. One worried for Eraserhead, the other worried for his brother. "Yami-kun!" "Deku-kun!" Both boys feel hands on their shoulders, Kirishima and Iida having come back to take the boys to safety. "Lets go, Mr. Aizawa knows how capable he is." Iida reassures the broccoli boy while Kirishima grins at edgy boy. "Yeah! He's being manly so we can be safe." The twins nod at their respected cru— friends, and run to meet the group almost at the door.

"I don't think so." Suddenly a massive wall of moving purple mist blocks the exit, two large glowing eyes looking down on the students and hero. "Allow myself to properly introduce us. We are The League of Villains, and our goal is to kill All Might." Everyone is taken aback by this declaration, but Kumo recovers and activates Foldabody, weaving through the crowd. "He does not seem to be here, however. Was the schedule we acquired wrong? A change of plans, maybe? No matter, my job remains the same." Before the villain can say anymore, Katsuki launches himself at him. "Can't do anything if I get ya first!!" Then his own suit yanks him back.

Kumo, now out of foldabody, yanks again with Fiber Master and sends Katsuki on the ground beside him. "Moron, Thirteen almost got you." He stares at the center of the mist and activates Erasure. The mist instantly dissipates into a more human shape, showing a suit and metal neck guard. "So, I can't erase all of your quirk, huh?" Using Fiber Master, Kumo slams the shocked Villain into the ground.

Izu runs up beside Kumo, quickly assesing the situation and unconsciously slipping into leader role. "Sero!" Said boy snaps to attention at the uncharacteristic yell of his classmate, "Tape down the mist villain as tightly as you can. Everyone else, quickly evacuate, and Iida!" The engine quirked boy is by his friend's side quickly, "You're the fastest one, so I need you to run to U.A. and Inform the teachers of what is happening. It is more likely than not that communications and alarms are being disrupted by a villain's electricity quirk." Iida nods, but unbeknownst to the green bean, all of his other classmates are shocked at his demeanor. 13 quickly speaks, "Y-yes, good job Midotani!" Izu seems to snap out of a trance, despite not being in one, and instantly gets red and stutters out an apology. "Alright, Everyone move out!" The students stiffly walk past the held down villain as Sero tapes him down, Kumo already seeming to be suffering from Erasure's drawback. Or is he just really tired like usual? Sero finishes up the job and Kumo lets go of the two quirks he had been using, quickly he snags the eyedrops from one of the many pouches on his belt and drops them into his sore eyes. "I need to practice Erasure more..." he mutters to himself as he joins Sero with walking to the rest. That is before Sero is just, not there.

———————
A few moments earlier, Aizawa.

The swarm of thugs that fill the plaza are relentless, none of them stopping in hopes of taking down what they assumed would be easy prey. Little did they know that Eraserhead is badass. The underground hero took down several of the small time criminals with a swift motion or two, and yet hasn't been hit once. He was regretful about losing sight of what he assumed was a warp gate user, but he had little time to dwell on it. Another couple down, a big guy knocked out. He didn't know how much longer he could keep using his quirk, but he will gladly push his limits if need be. He heard an agravated yell come from what he assumed was the leader, and suddenly whatever that hulking man beside him was, just dissapeared. It wasn't teleportation, he saw the dust that came up. The beast was so fast he couldn't properly register it. He saw a fist come at him, no time to dwell on that right now.

———————

Izu looked back, expecting his brother and Sero to have caught up, but no. He saw his brother barely away from the mist person, and a monster next to him. No Sero in sight. But then he turned further and saw Sero on the ground a little further to the beasts left, blood was pooling around his classmate.

Kumo turned his head, registering Sero laying on the ground a good bit away, and then the hulking beast right next to him. It reeled back its arm and launched an attack. 'Fuck shit ass fuck' Kumo launched himself away with Foldabody, the wind from whatever that thing is's punch had sent him flying further back then intended. He deactivated Foldabody and prepared to ram the monster with Full Cowl, but it already tore the tape from the mist Villains form. The man wasn't happy. Kumo saw his class get enveloped by raging black and purple mist.