Bonus - How He Saw Erasure In Action

'I've searching for video's of Erasurehead all freaking night. I want to sleep, but I must get this quirk.' Thought Mikumo as he continued typing and scrolling on the computer. He hears the squeak of the door opening but doesn't turn, still desperate to find one video.

"Kumo, what are you doing..?" Asks a tired Izuku as he walks next to his scraggy looking brother.
"I need to find a video of Erasurehead." The purple haired brother responds with an almost automated sounding voice.
"You need to come to bed, Ku—" "Sssshhhhhh... I think I found it."

The sleep deprived boy clicks on the fairly recent and shady looking video, hoping to All Might this wasn't 1 a virus, or 2 a jumpscare video.

The video opens to static black, the only indicator of the video even playing is the static, and heavy breathing. The camera points to a dim hallway on the other side of some bars, a man in dirty clothes that seems to have flesh spikes in the form of a mohawk on his head is pointing a gun down the hallway.
"Come out and show yourself, fuckface!" The man yells... silence except for the shaky cameraman's breathing.

Then a sudden thud as a dark figure lands in front of the man and grabs the gun, throwing it away from him. The spiked man points his palms at the dark figure with a growl... nothing happens.
"Oh god, your Erasurehe—" he gets cut of by a hard uppercut, passing out immediately. The figures hair falls and he turns to the camera. "You Alri—" a dull voice starts to ask, but the video ends.

...

"Finally." Kumo says as his head falls onto the desk, he's out cold.

"Kumo!?"