chapter nine.

min yoon-gi

The next morning, Yoongi woke up to the sun shining through the curtains. It was a school day, sadly. He rolled over onto his face, and noticed Jimin had already gotten up. All the memories of last night flooded back into his mind. It seemed like a dream, and was still hard for him to comprehend.

But that still wouldn't change how he thought about Park Jimin.

The messy-mint-haired boy sat up, groaned, then forced himself to get dressed in his uniform and go downstairs. He smelled something good cooking and smiled.

Arriving at the kitchen, Yoongi found Jimin at the stove making scrambled eggs. His pale-pink hair was neatly combed and parted, his uniform making him look very handsome.

Jimin glanced up at Yoongi and smiled the purest smile Yoongi had ever seen.

He sure doesn't look like a vampire He's much too cute to be scary.

The older boy was still tired, and he slumped into one of the dining room chairs. "Good morning, Jimin-ah."

"Good morning!~ I'm making eggs, hyung. They're almost done."

"Wow," Yoongi admired from the chair. "I can hardly cook anything. You saw how the cookies turned out."

Jimin giggled.

How cute.

"That's okay! I'm cooking for the both us!"

"Okay, I'm glad."

Once the eggs were done cooking, Jiminie pulled out two plates and divided up the eggs.

"Thank you," said Yoongi as he stared at the plate in front of his face. Jimin took a seat directly across from his hyung and began nibbling on the breakfast.

It was silent for a few minutes, the room being filled only with chewing sounds and their chopsticks colliding with the plates.

The pink-haired boy broke the silence. "Are you sure you don't think I'm weird?"

Yoongi set down his utensils and stared long and hard at Jimin.

"H-Hyung?"

"I don't think you're 'weird.' I don't think of you any differently than I did before. I know you're super nice, how else would I be staying here? You care about me and so I care about you. Even your vampire self." He smiled to himself, satisfied by the short and sweet response that he had been able to come up with on the spot.

Jimin melted into a smile as well and shyly stared down at his lap. "Thank you."

~

"Let's see a movie," said Min Yoongi. It was the weekend and they didn't have any plans.

"You want to?" Park Jimin questioned. "I'm down."

"Which one? I was hoping that you'd pick."

"I wanted to see that new action one."

"Yeah, I know which one you're talking about. Sure. Let's go."

The pair walked to the movie theater, it wasn't too far away to go on foot.

"Jiminie, do you want to get popcorn?"

He shook his head. "I'm fine."

"Two tickets to see Movie," Yoongi ordered.

"Hyung, let me pay," Jimin demanded.

"No," the older one shot him down.

"But you got me ice cream, so it's only fair!"