chapter ten.

min yoon-gi

I feel like there's something weird going on with Jimin-ah.

He had started getting worried, more than suspicious, that Jimin was avoiding him on purpose because he didn't like Yoongi.

He wanted to ask Jimin head-on, but decided against it for no reason other than being nervous.

Why am I so nervous? Am I scared he'll say something that will make me upset?

He kept quiet for a few painful days.

Whenever they went to sleep, Yoongi noticed the younger scooted further away from him. In conversations and interactions the pink-haired boy would constantly divert eye contact with the mint-haired one, and even took the effort to wake up a half-hour than he normally would.

He's definitely avoiding me on purpose.

He's probably annoyed that I'm still staying with him. Maybe I should just go back home.

That's what Yoongi did. Even though I hate the idea of going back home, I can't stand being a bother to Jimin.

Jimin had been in the bathroom while he made his escape.

He took the few belongings that he had, wrote a note which he left on Jimin's bed, and snuck out the back door.

To be honest, I don't know what way I'm going.

But I'll find it.

I'll respect Jimin's wishes.

I'll be away from him for good.

~

park ji-min

Jimin hummed a little song to himself while re-entering his bedroom.

"Yoongi?" he asked, confused to where the boy had gone. He had just been sitting on the bed a few minutes prior.

The younger boy had a heart attack when he saw the note on the unmade bed.

Jimin-ah:

I can tell that you don't want me around anymore. You've been avoiding me, clearly giving me in indication that I'm just a bother.

Don't worry, I understand why you hate me.

I'm going home. Bye. See you at school, I guess.

-Yoongi

Staring at the note, Jimin read it over and over.

He felt like he was going to faint.

It didn't feel real. No, it felt like a dream.

He's really gone?! Why?! I don't hate him! I love Yoongi-hyung!

Shoving the note in his pocket, he sprinted down the stairs and out of the house, not even bothering to put on shoes. He felt flooded with anger, sadness, determination, and fear.

"YOONGI-HYUNG!" he screamed as he ran down the street the way he assumed the other boy had gone.

"MIN YOONGI! WHERE ARE YOU?! COME BACK HOME!"

Through the rapid-falling tears clouding his eyes, he thought he saw a familiar mint-haired boy ahead on the other end of the street.

"YOONGI-HYUNG! MIN YOONGI! STOP! COME HERE! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!" His pace picked up increasingly as he chased the hyung.

Meanwhile, Yoongi heard the shouts, stopping and turning around. He felt bad once he saw red-eyed Jimin sprinting and nearing where he was standing.