Chapter 2

TOdoROkI nO!!!!!

Lè Time skip to the 3rd day of UA, (4 months later) brought to you by the cave I have created. I literally just piled pillows in my closet and am just sitting in there. I think I'm going insane.

Sparky Sparky Boom Boom Man POV:
I still haven't gotten over what happened to Izuku. Even though it I know it was my fault. Everyone's always telling me that I shouldn't blame myself, but I really should! I wish I could just start over and just be friends with him. That's all he ever wanted. Ever since that day I saw it on the news, that Deku had died, I hadn't been the same. I had stayed in my room all day, every day, not talking to anyone. My mom told me that she was really worried about me and wanted to know what was wrong. If she knew what was wrong, I don't think she be looking at me with that same face, the face of pity. I had driven a teenager to suicide. Even my new classmates could sense something off about me, but I tried to be my old self at school, so the teachers didn't get any ideas. As I walk in to class 1A, I realize I'm the last one there, as usual. Iida starts to lecture me about being on time but I don't even hear him. After a while he leaves me alone to lecture someone else about putting their feet on the desk. I walk over to Kirishima, my 'friend'. After talking for a while, and by talking, I mean Kirishima ranting about some video game he's been playing, and me sitting there silently, I decide to get to my desk. When I get there though, I find it's already occupied by someone. That someone is wearing a black hoodie, covering their face, black jeans, and dark red converse with black laces. Iida is lecturing them about wearing their hood and putting their feet up on the table. Huh, same person Iida left me to lecture earlier. I walk over and glare at them,
"Hey, shove off! Your in my seat"
The mystery person replies almost instantly,
"Nah, I'd rather not" they're using a voice changer, wonder why.
"Who are you anyway? You're not in our class"
"Awww I'm hurt you don't remember me Kachaan"
I stumbled back. The only person who called my that was...

No one POV:
"Izuku?"
"Oh so you didn't forget me! And my name's not Izuku, it's just Deku now.
"Why are you here? How are you here?! You died!" Bakugo's voice was barely a whisper.
"What? Am I not allowed to visit my old classmate?"
"You jumped off the roof of a skyscraper"
"Yes, I did jump off a roof. Then I overdosed. Then I tried jumping again. I just can't seem to die can I? How is it, that once you think I'm gone for good, you start to feel bad for what you've done? Huh, Kachaan?"
"Izuku, please, I'm so sorry"
"It's too late for sorrys Kachaan"
"Izuk-"
"No!" Deku stands up, causing his hood to fall off, revealing a mop of green hair "for more than ten years you made my life a living hell, and now I'm returning the favor, so you better watch your back" Deku puts his hood back up and goes over to an empty desk by the door, sitting down on top of it.
"And I told you to call me Deku, Izuku died when the news reported it on tv"
Immediately after he finished speaking, all the lights were turned off, making the room pitch black for a split second, before turning back on. All the panicked students looked back at the empty desk to find Deku gone. Bakugo ran out to the hallway, Deku had just vanished. Everyone started to flood Bakugo with questions, that Bakugo ignored. After a while Katsuki asked to go to the bathroom, and just left the school. As he walked home he kept glancing behind him, just in case. When his mother asked why he was home so early, he just walked past. When he got to his room, a certain green haired boy was sitting on his bed looking bored.
"Izuku! Ho-"
"It's Deku"
"How did you get in"
"My serum"
"What serum! Did whoever corrupt your mind give it to you! This isn't you!"
"No one gave it to me Kachaan, I invented it. And they didn't corrupt my mind, they helped me realize  how screwed up society is. When I am with them they treat me like an equal, even when I'm quirkless. They believe in me, something not even my own mother did. I've found a true family."
"Wait wait wait, slow down, you INVENTED something that lets you get in my room"
"Oh I've invented many things!" Deku pulls out a small messenger bag holding tubes filled with different colored liquids, grabbing a gray colored one "All of these hold a different power, for example, this one is the one I used to come in, it gives me a quirk that allows me to walk through walls"
"GIVES you a quirk?!?"
"Just temporarily, but yes! I'm actually glad I'm quirkless, because I don't have to stick with just one!"
"Bu- but-"
"Aright Kurogiri! I've made my point, I wanna go home now"
"Who are you talking to?"
"Part of my new family." Just as he said that a purple swirling portal opened behind him.
"Bye Kachaan! See you around!"
And with that he left, leaving Bakugo questioning his emotions.

!!!!!!!!!!!! Important to the story!!!!!!!!!!!
Alright! After reading through this chapter, I've discovered that this intricate plan that I made Deku have in my head, didn't really make an appearance, and because I can't figure out how to write it in, I'm just going to explain it down here:
So Deku showed up at UA for 2 reasons, one was to hint to Bakugo's classmates that he's done extremely bad things in the past, hoping to ruin his school-life. The second reason, was after spying on him at and after school, Deku discovered that Bakugo usually hangs out with the Baku-squad (Kaminari, Mina, Kirishima, and Sero) after school. After knowing him for so long, Deku knew that Bakugo would most likely leave school early if he were to just randomly show up, so he could show Bakugo what he's capable of, without running the risk of any classmates being at his house as well.
My little Deku is quite the strategist is he not?

Thanks for reading friends!!!

~ ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Word count: 1108