Chapter 13

I'm tired. I have to do a presentation in engineering today and my social anxiety warning signal is going off. Help me please.

The next morning because I don't feel like writing about them sleeping, and thats all that happened.

Tododokidokidokidoki (Todo-boi) POV
I'm nervous To go to school today, nervous that someone will notice and I'll get Deku and my new family in trouble. I was looking at myself in the mirror with my uniform on and my black hair, I felt like I had to choose one or the other. Just then, as I was about to have a panic attack, Deku knocked on my door.
"Hey Shoto! You ready for school?"
"..."
"Shoto?"
"..."
"I'm coming in Shoto"

No one POV.. we just needed the Todo-thoughts
He opened the door to find Shoto on the floor clutching his hair, and mumbling to himself frantically.
"Oh my god Shoto"
Deku ran to Shoto and slid on his knees to the panicked boy's side. "What's wrong?!"
"Wha- wha- what if I-I-I me-ss up? I-I-I can't lo-lose yo-you guy-s"
"Shoto listen" Deku wipes a tear off Shoto's cheek, "your strong, you won't give us away, I promise"
"B-B-but"
"No, no buts, Shoto I believe in you. You can do this, right now just breathe"
"Okay..." Shoto took a deep breath "sorry for freaking out"
"Hey, I've had panic attacks too, I know the're not fun. I got your back"
"Thanks"
"Alright, now we don't want to be late, cmon"
They walked into the living room, and Deku grabbed Ki's glasses "Iro, can we get our school looks please?"
Instead of answering Iro just waved their hand and did as asked.
"Ah, perfect"
Todoroki fiddled with his hair "I don't miss this color"
"I know, just survive the school day"
"Yeah I know"
"Kirogiri, can we get a portal please?"
"Sure thing Deku" the purple swirls appeared right on cue.
Deku smiled "Bye everyone!"
A chorus of goodbyes followed, directed at both boys as they stepped into the familiar alleyway.

Lè time skip to in the classroom, 5 mins before class
Kirishima POV (haha yeeesssss I have some plans for this one Hehehehehe)
Todoroki and Ki just walked into class together smiling and talking to each other. That's unusual. I've never seen Todoroki willingly talk to someone before class, let alone smile about it. I smile seeing the mysterious boy so happy. I wonder what's going on? Oh there's Mr.Aizawa. Time for boring class.
After about 15 minutes of Aizawa teaching, Todoroki starts to look sick and asks to use the bathroom. A few minutes later, Ki worriedly asks to check on him and leaves as well.
15 minutes later, Aizawa rolls his eyes,
"Kirishima, please go find them and make sure they are alive"
"Alright Mr.Aizawa!"
I walk out of class and down the hallway to try and find my friends. As I pass the bathroom I hear muffled noises from inside. I try to open the bathroom to find that it's locked. I put my ear up against the bathroom door and gasp at what I heard. Todoroki was sobbing and hyperventilating, while Ki was seemingly trying to calm him down. They started to talk, so I listened closer to try and hear what they were saying,
"I-I-I'm so scared that they c-c-can see t-through m-m-me"
"They can't, I promise Shoto, calm down, your fine I promise, just breathe, you'll feel better"
"B-b-but this is t-t-the first time I-I-in fo-forever I-I-I've actually been H-happy. I-I-I can't l-lose you guys"
"I know Shoto, we won't leave, but you need to breath. I don't want you to get hurt"
"O-ok"
The bathroom was quiet for a little while before Todoroki, in a much calmer voice, spoke. "Thank you Deku"
WHAT THE HELL?!? DEKU IS A VILLAIN!
I break the lock and burst into the bathroom ready for a fight, but stop in my tracks at the sight in front of me.
Both boys are on the floor in the middle of the room, Todoroki looking Terrified with tear stains running down his cheeks, and Ki was just looking worriedly back and fourth. His eyes landed on me,
"Kirishima... how much did you hear?"
I hesitate, but decide the truth is the best option in this situation "Umm... where's Deku?"
Todoroki's breathing started to get more erratic, before Ki grabbed his hand and gave him a calming look, and it slowed down again. Then Ki seemingly teleported behind me, closing the door and re-locking it. Wait, didn't I break that lock?!
Ki stared at me, "Are you sure you want to know?"
I gulped "yes?"

No one POV
Deku telepathically told Iro to change him back, and Kirishima stepped backwards as he watched as red hair melted into green.
"Ki... your a villain?"
"Let me explain before you freak out, but yes"
"And Todoroki?" The mentioned half-boy composed himself from the narrowly avoided panic attack, stood up and nodded at Deku, who signaled Iro to give Shoto his black hair and piercings.
Kirishima's eyes widened, "you mean to tell me, that both of you have been lying to us this whole time?!"
"No. Shoto just officially joined yesterday, and everything I told you except my identity's true. I do have a bunch of siblings, and my boyfriend. And everything I said about my parents is true as well. I do value you guys as friends, and would never lie to you unless it compromised me or my family's safety."
"Still though... I know you had a rough time, but why turn villain? And Todoroki, your the son of the number 2 hero! I know you don't like your father, and I still don't know why, but your life must be pretty nice"
Deku was about to answer, but Todoroki cut him off, "you think my life is easy? Really?! Let's go back shall we, before I was born my father had a quirk marriage with my mother, something she never wanted. They had 3 children who were all treated like shit because they weren't 'perfect' according to my fathers standards. Then I came. His masterpiece. My father makes me train until I pass out or am beaten unconscious by him every day. I have to sneak food at midnight or go hungry for fear that he'll see me and hurt me more than he had that day. Ever wonder where I got my scar? It's because my father treats his whole family so horribly that my mother snapped and poured boiling water on my face when I was a child. You think I have an easy life? Think again"
Kirishima looked almost scared, "Oh my god Todoroki.... why didn't you tell someone?"
"I tried. Twice. Both times they didn't believe me and my father got just a few hits away from killing me"
"I'm.. so sorry Todoroki..."
"I'm okay now, because I have a real family" he gestured to Deku and smiled "the so-called villains took me in dispite everything. We're a family"
"I understand you were hurt, both of you, but why do you have to hurt hero's who are only trying to protect us?"
Deku took over the explaining from there "because the hero society is corrupt and that's the only way to get people to listen to us"
"Name one hero, other than Endeavor, who is bad"
Both Todoroki and Deku answer in unison,
"All Might"
"What! How is All Might Bad?!"
Deku chuckled "do you think All Might would knowingly crush a child's dream? A child that idolized him more than anything else in the world?"
"Well of course not! All Might would never do such a thing!"
"That child was me. When I was young, back when my only reason for living was my dream to be a hero and my mom, All Might was my idol. I looked up to him. I was the president of his fan club. But one day, I almost died due to an attack from a psychopath, and he saved me. After freaking out I asked him a question, 'can a quirkless nobody like me become a great hero like you?' And you want to know what he said? 'No. You need to be more realistic' and then he left me on that rooftop where I tried to commit suicide, before someone found me before I could. Did he care? No! He just left. Some hero he is"
"No... there's no way... your lying..."
"I promise, I'm not"
Todoroki sighed "Kirishima, listen. This is probably going to sound selfish, but this is the first time I've felt real happiness in over 10 years, please don't take that away from me... I'm not asking you to join us, just please keep our secret. Please."
"Oh god this is a lot. For what it's worth, I won't tell anybody about you, but do know I don't fully trust you either..."
"That's understandable I mean, last time you saw me I was terrorizing Kachaan so.."
"Thank you Kirishima"
*Ring*
The bell rang signaling lunch.
Deku messaged Iro, and the two villains shifted back into their disguises. Deku left after after giving their new allay a warm smile. Todoroki followed him out of the bathroom.
Kirishima stood in the bathroom for a few minutes, running his fingers through his spiky hair. He sighed and composed himself, putting on his usual care-free smile and walked out to meet up with his friends.

Holy shit I'm tired. I'm also getting sick, so I'm just all around dying. Anyhoo, time for a clarification, Todo is in a bad mental state mainly because in his past everything that brought him joy (ie. his mother, his brother, and  activities he doesn't have time for anymore) have been taken away from him, so he is terrified of being the cause of the league's downfall, due to his bad luck. Also he's terrified of losing them and having to go back to his father.
My poor Todo-boi
Also Kiri IS NOT TURNING VILLAIN NOW!!!! He's like that one kid in the back of the class who sees you on your phone writing your FanFiction and conveniently chooses to keep their mouth shut, but isn't going to join in your wrongdoings (Thx Jeremy... Mrs.Gonzalez is a bitch... shhhhhh)
Anyway. Hope your having a wonderful day, thanks so much for reading(1.35k...WHAT?!).
Luv ya! Bye!!

~❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Word count: 1772