Chapter 8

Holy crap. Just under a month ago I was freaking out over almost 300 reads. The other night we hit 500.
HOLY SHIT.
HOLY
SHIT
OH MY GOD IM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!
I'll try to update more I swear I will, but for now enjoy this chapter.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!

okay I'm done. Enjoy this chapter

No ones POV
Le next day @ lunch
Deku was sitting with Iida, once again absentmindedly working on his drawing, as he was proud of it, and decided to add things in in the background of it while chatting. Uraraka had something to do and was a bit late. Suddenly, the two boys saw her running over, smiling, with none other than Todoroki walking calmly behind her.
"Heeyyyyy boyyyssss!!!!! Todoroki was alone so I invited him to sit with us! I hope that's okay!!"
"That's fine Ura"
"Yes! Students should never sit alone at lunch!"
"YAYYYY!!! See? I told you they would be fine with it Todoroki!"
Todoroki looked a bit nervous, "Thank you for allowing me to join you"
"Of course Todoroki!"
The group went back to talking, including Todoroki in the conversation this time.

Icy-Hot boi pov:
As I sat with Ki, Uraraka and Iida, I couldn't help but notice Ki's impressively realistic drawing. At first I didn't take any mind of it then it began to look familiar. No, it can't be! He committed suicide 8 years ago! But, they look so similar!
"Hey Ki..."
"Yes Todoroki?"
"Who are you drawing?"
"Oh! Th-"
He was suddenly interrupted by an overexcited Uraraka,
"THATS HIS BOYFRIEND!!!"
Ki turned cherry red to match his hair. "URARAKA!!! You don't have to yell that."
"But you guys seem so cute! Your always drawing him and talking about him!"
"Uraraka! It is very inappropriate to talk about your friends' Love life so loud in a public space!"
(A/N you can just tell when Iida is speaking by the words he uses😅😅)
Oh I guess I was wrong, unless, I'll have to get to the bottom of this. There's just too many similarities, but I'll drop it for now.

No ones POV
The rest of the day was uneventful for Deku. He went to class, and read a book in the back while the others learned some science he already knew. That's where he was now. There was two minutes left of class, and Deku was trying to figure out how he could be the last one in class so he could get the exact location of the class field trips listed on All Might's schedule. What he didn't realize is that he had started muttering to himself, a habit he was never able to break no matter how hard he tried.
'If I wait to long Tomu-San will get worried.... need to get the... not enough time...'
By the time he noticed he was mumbling, the entire class was staring at him. He turned red.
"Heh, sorry"
Uraraka, who was sitting next to him, turned her chair to face him "Why were you mumbling Ki?"
"Oh, it's nothing, just a habit I need to work on. I mumble whenever I get nervous or think too hard about something"
"What were you thinking about?"
"I uhhh, I need to go to the store after school, but because I'm quirkless, my older brother is a bit overprotective and I'm trying to think of the fastest way to do everything I need to without making him worry" Deku was luckily quite good at making things up on the spot.
"I didn't know you had a Brother Ki!!!!"
"Oh, I have 3 siblings actually"
Because there was only a few minutes left, Aizawa decided in favor of getting some extra  rest and let them talk.
"How old are they!!!"
"Well my brother's the oldest at 20, then comes my non-binary sibling who is 18, and lastly my sister, who is 15"
"Wow Ki! That's a lot!"
"Heh, yeah. After my mom died my older brother kinda took her place and is really overprotective of us, I just don't want to make him worry about me more than he already does"
"Aww that's sweet Ki"
"I-"
*Ring*
Everyone began to leave the room.
"Oh! There's the bell. Seeya tomorrow Ki!!!" She said as she started skipping out of the room
"Yeah, see you Uraraka"
Deku waited until she was gone, then proceeded to 'Accidentally' drop his folder, all his papers spilling out and scattering across the floor. This action woke up the caterpillar they called a teacher, and with some grumbling, he got out of his sleeping bag and walked to the teachers lounge. After gathering up his papers, Deku double checked the door was closed and that he was alone, before sprinting to Aizawa's file cabinet and speed reading through the documents, taking a picture of anything he found useful, suddenly, right before he was about to sneak out, the door cracked open, and he could hear Present Mic talking very loudly to someone right outside the door. Deku immediately dived under the nearest desk as Mic and Aizawa walked in Chatting about something Deku couldn't hear. Taking this as a spy opportunity, Deku pulled out a compact voice recorder he made and started to record, the audio going straight to a earbud-like device he always had in his ear.
"...'ats it like in your class? I know you'll probably complain but come on! Gimme the juice!!'
'Well there's not much, it's the same'
'but what about that new kid, Shindu, I think?' 'Shinku, and the kid's a genius in everything he does. He's quirkless and he beat Bakugo in a sparring match, he's at least 2 years ahead of the Class academically, and it sounds like he's on the same level as that girl Hatsume in inventing things. He has some real crazy potential.'
'Wow. He seems awesome. Speaking of potential, how's Todoroki doing?'
'I have a suspicion that his father didn't listen to us, but I don't have any proof and nobody would believe me over him'
'I swear one of these times he's gonna kill that kid!'
Deku's eyes widened. Kill!? Endeavor's gonna kill Todoroki?!? Dabi had told him about Endeavor's abuse, but he never imagined that it could go as far as almost killing someone!
'I know. The way he treats that kid is so wrong. I'm surprised he hasn't turned villain just to get back at his dad'
Aizawa then got the things he needed and left with Mic following behind. As soon as they were gone, Deku packed up his recorder and, to make sure no one saw him, climbed out the window and dropped a few feet to the ground. He immediately called Tomura, just to make sure he wouldn't worry, but, he was too late,
"Hey Tomu-San!"
"DEKU WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?! WE THOUGHT YOU GOT FOUND OUT!!!"
"Calm down! I just had to get the papers and Aizawa was making it hard"
"Alright, just get here soon. That boyfriend of yours has been pacing outside the front door for the last ten minutes"
"I'm walking to the ally now. Please tell Dabi-Kun to stop worrying"
"Okay"
*click*
Deku sighed. His family was too cautious of him. Nonetheless, he put his phone in his pocket and began to walk to the alley where Kirogiri could pick him up. Just as he walked out the gates, a certain half boy began to follow him. As Deku reached the alley, he checked around him, Todoroki ducking behind a bush to avoid his gaze. He sent a text to Kirogiri to pick him up, and was gone by the time Todoroki looked back at him, leaving the Half and half boy dumbfounded.
"Where~"
He shook his head, deciding to figure it out later, and turned to begin the long walk back to his home, that his bastard father, turned to his hell.

I Still can't get over this. At this moment, right now, I have 534 reads on this story. WHY?!? Thank you guys so much for reading this and as I stated before I really will try to update more. Thank you again!!!

~❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Word count: 1366