Chapter 12

I created that⬆️
Enjoy it

Sup
I'm tired, it's too late (or should I say early because it's 1 am) to be alive, and yet here I am, so let's do this.

No one POV:
Todoroki kept the walls of his room the dark gray color, but covered them in all the posters, Art, and decorations his 'father' wouldn't let him put up in his old room. Two of the walls were completely covered with band posters from Bands like Set It Off, My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, and Fall out boy. (I'm literally just listing my favorite bands. I see you in the corner judging me, stap it) On one of the other walls, he put posters from his favorite anime's, like sword art online, the 7 deadly sins, and my Hero Academia. He felt like that last one was just a less dark and twisted version of his own reality, but just laughed it off. (Oh yes, I just did that. The fourth wall is quaking) on the last wall he posted pictures. Of his classmates, of him and his mom, of his brother's, he even had a family photo taken back when Dabi's hair was still red, with everyone but his dad. He remembered That day, his mom had snuck him and all his siblings out of the house to go to a carnival that was in town. Shoto smiled at the thought. He had also changed his bedsheets to a icy blue, a color that always reminded him of his mother, because it was the same shade as her ice. Once he was satisfied, Shoto went off in the direction of the dining room to find somebody to talk to, but quickly turned around once he heard a screech followed by two sets of laughter. He walked quickly to the lab to see Deku teaching Sakura how to use the power she created, a pinkish colored laser that she could shoot from her hands. To teach her, Deku had given himself a similar power, only his was a lime green.
"-see I told you it wasn't that hard! Look you just point, and shoot!"
He shot a hole in the wall opposite of them, but quickly used another power he had to fix it.
"There now you try Sakura"
Sakura copies Deku's movement, and shot the wall "Deku I did it! This is so much fun! I always wondered what it felt like to have a power, and now I know!"
"It pretty fun isn't it? I think that it was pretty darn lucky we were born quirkless, because we can really appreciate this miracle that this generation has! People who are born like the rest of humanity don't know what they have"
Todoroki stepped into the lab, his mind still wondering something, "Hey Deku"
"Oh! Hey Shoto! Done with you room?"
"Yeah. I was wondering though, if you have all these powers at your disposal, why did you enter UA quirkless?"
"Oh, well it was to make a point to the world. The point that just because someone is born without a quirk, doesn't mean they are weak, and that they can be just as strong if not stronger with people with powers, as long as they put hard work into it"
"That makes sense"
"Oh! But me and Sakura are almost done here, and I have a surprise for you"
"Surprise?"
"Yep! Cmon!"
After Deku cleaned up the lab a bit, Shoto followed him to the main room where everyone else was.
"Iro! Where are you!?"
Iro's head popped around the corner from the kitchen, followed by a steady trickle of smoke
"Yes Deku"
"I need you to-" he turned around, finally noticing the smoke "did you try cooking again?"
"Noooooooooo-" a small explosion came from the kitchen and Iro visibly paled "Maybeeee?"
"IRO HENKA I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU YOU WERE BANNED FROM THE KITCHEN AFTER WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME!!!" Deku sighed "Sakura please go clean up after your very troublesome partner. I would have them do it but I need Iro for something"
"Alright Deku!" Sakura skipped to the Kitchen, that smoke was still pouring out of, to deal with whatever mess Iro had made of it. Iro was good at most things, but everyone in the league knew not to let them within 5 feet of the kitchen. Unfortunately, no one was there to stop them this time.
Iro was coming out of the Kitchen covered in what looked like orange, lumpy cake batter and had charred marks on their face.
"Iro"
"Yes Deku?"
"I'm going to ignore what just happened for now because I have better things to do at this moment, but if I ever see you in that kitchen again I'm going to lose it"
"Okay Deku"
"Anyway. Shoto, Iro's quirk can temporally or permanently change someone's appearance, that's how I turn into Ki, and, you need a villain look"
Shoto gaped at him.
"It can be anything you want we don't care much for professionalism, I mean look at your brother"
A faint "Hey!" Could be heard from the next room from a slightly offended Dabi
"Love you anyway babe"
"Fuck you babe"
Deku giggled, "alright so what do you want to change?"
"Can I get my red hair turned black? But my white hair stay the same? And can I have the things around my scar like my brother does?"
"Sure, Iro, can you do that?"
Iro answered by turning Shoto's hair black
(He looks like this but with earring-things around his scar ⤵️
Art is not mine, I just thought it looked really cool)

"It can be anything you want we don't care much for professionalism, I mean look at your brother"A faint "Hey!" Could be heard from the next room from a slightly offended Dabi"Love you anyway babe" "Fuck you babe"Deku giggled, "alright so what do ...

"Perfect! Iro will have to change you back to red for school, but I think this looks cool! It's Because the red reminds you of your dad isn't it? That's the reason Dabi dyed his. Except his is actually dyed, Iro wasn't there to help him with that"
"Yeah that's why. I don't want anything to do with that bastard"
"Figured"
"Anyways, glad you like my work, but I'd rather not leave my girlfriend to clean up my, ahem, explosive, dessert. See you guys later!"
And with that they fled to the kitchen, avoiding the rant that Deku was surely going to give them about how they blew up the kitchen AGAIN, for a little while longer.
Deku rolled his eyes, "of course, YA KNOW YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN OFF EASY IRO!!! THIS IS THE THIRD TIME THE KITCHEN HAS BEEN BLOWN UP BY YOU, THIS NEEDS TO STOP!"
Iro poked their head out of the kitchen doorway "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE" and then they leapt into the kitchen, and slammed the door shut behind them.
Deku rubbed his forehead while chuckling slightly "They are all older than me, but sometimes I feel like I'm having to take care of a bunch of children"
Shoto chuckled while still admiring his new hair "that's kinda what it looks like to me"
Unbeknownst to Deku, his boyfriend was sneaking up behind him, his pointer finger over his lips signaling Shoto to be quiet. In one swift motion he wrapped his armed around his boyfriend's waist, and picked him up over his shoulder, Deku screeched.
"Who's the child now Deku?"
"Awe cmon! I wasn't ready!"
"Do you want me to put you down?"
"...No..."
"Alright then"
Dabi shifted Deku so that he could be more comfortable, resting his head up against his chest. Shoto smiled. It felt so good to see that his only real friend and his brother happy with each other. Suddenly Deku lifted his head,
"Welcome to the League Of villains Shoto! Now if you'll excuse us, I need sleep. ONWARD TO CUDDLES AND SLEEP DABI!!!"
Dabi chuckled, but made his way to the back rooms, his smaller boyfriend nestled in his arms.
Shoto started to talk, more to himself than anybody else "this may be a house full of Murderers and Thieves, but I think this is where I'm supposed to be. This is my real family"

Now, Ya'll May be wondering,
"where's Toga?!?"
Well, after the meeting of last chapter she went to her room to do whatever it is Toga does, and stayed in there this whole time. I read through the chapter and realized that I didn't write her anywhere and thought I should let you know where she's been. Also, my friend who I am still trying to convince to join me in the way of the weeb, is being really annoying. I was talking about Dabi and she automatically went to the house elf in Harry Potter. After explaining the HUGE difference she started pronouncing Dabi's name wrong so she doesn't get confused. After I told her to stop she started saying it even weirder and now she's pronouncing it wrong just to annoy me. Also, this same friend calls Toga Togepi (like the Pokémon) for some reason, and I still to this day don't know why.
As always, thanks for reading! Luv ya!

~ ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Word count: 1505