Chapter 18

My new favorite day of the week⬆️

Hahahhahahah!!! I'm back, and I have drank enough pure caffeine to make me act, and feel, clinically insane. I CAN SEE SOUNDS DAMMIT. FEAR ME AND MY POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also I just realized I never made a chapter on Sakura, so i made one and it is published, I just moved it to be right after her first appearance to make it less confusing. Go check it out! Anyways, enjoy this chapter!!!

Deku groaned as his alarm went off, smacking it off his table and across the room, shattering it. He and Shoto had school today. Ew. He put on his uniform and grabbed his glasses, and walked out of his room to try and find Iro. They were sipping coffee while sitting at the bar, chatting with Dabi as he made breakfast.
"Hey Iro, I need to be Ki please"
"Sure thing Deku" and sure enough, green melted away to red and Deku put on his glasses
"Thanks!"
Just then a disheveled looking Shoto walked into the room, Deku giggling before walking over to help him fix his tie.
"It's too damn early for this Deku"
"I know, but we gotta go"
"Ugghhh"
The both went to sit at the bar next to Iro, after they changed Shoto's hair back to its original state. Dabi turned around with two plates of pancakes, putting them in front of Shoto and Deku. Iro sighed sadly,
"None of Dabi's famous pancakes for me?"
Deku chuckled and turned around to face Iro after shoving a forkful of pancake in his mouth
"Your not going to school, nor are you Dabi's boyfriend or his brother"
"So you guys get special treatment?"
This time Shoto turned around "Yep!"
"No fair"
"Listen, Iro, if you really want, I can make you pancakes"
"Really!?"
"As long as you keep promise to actually stay out of the kitchen, I will make you breakfast everyday like I do for those two maniacs" he gestured to Shoto and Deku, who were scarfing down pancakes as if they hadn't eaten in weeks.
"Deal"
"Great, I'll get you some pancakes"
"Yess!!!!"
Deku, now having woken up a bit and in a better mood, laughed at their deal, before grabbing his emptying plate and putting it in the sink behind Dabi.
"Are you ready Shoto? We should probably get going"
"Uhhhhhgg do we have to?"
"Yes~"
"Fine, lets go find Misty-Man"
The duo went off to find Kirogiri, while Dabi placed a heaping plate of pancakes in front of Iro, who got noticeably exited.
"Dad! Where are you!"
Deku giggles at Shoto's grumpy nature early in the morning, and then they saw the purple swirls in question
"Hey Kuro! Can you warp me and Shoto to the alley?"
"Of course Deku"
"Thanks"
The familiar portal appeared behind them and they grabbed their bags and walked though

Lè time skip to class brought to you by The Irony of Hopes' Peak Academy
Aizawa stood at the front of the class after emerging from his yellow cocoon.
"It took you a full 10 seconds to quiet down, that's unacceptable. Anyway, I don't want to teach today so you will be doing a trust exercise. To work together as good hero's, you need to be able to trust each other, so today you will come up and tell a secret nobody here knows"
Deku's hand immediately shot up
"Yes Ki?"
"Does it have to be a huge secret, because I'm sure lots of people here have things they want to keep to themselves, and I don't want them to be pressured into telling them" he glanced at Shoto, who looked back with wide eyes
"No, you are not pressured into saying anything you don't want to"
Deku sighed in relief. He was worried that Kirishima would feel pressured to spill about the bathroom incident, but when he looked at the red haired rock, he shot back a toothy grin and made the motion of zipping up his lips. Deku smiled back and immediately felt bad for doubting him.
"You will be going in alphabetical order, that means Ayoyama is going first, work it out amongst yourselves, I'm taking a nap"
Ayoyama strutted to the front of the class,
"Ah- a secret hym? Oh! I know! I'm always watching the viewers"
Momo raised her hand looking confused, "who are 'The Veiwers'?"
Ayoyama waved his hand dismissively and stared directly at you. AGAIN. "No one you need to worry about"
Mina eyed him suspiciously before shaking her head, "It's my turn now!"
This little secret exchange went on, no one really spilling anything to crazy. The class learned that Kirishima's hair was dyed, Iida had officially changed his hero name to Ingenium, and Satou alway kept a bag of sugar in his pocket. Finally, after lunch, it was Shoto's turn to share, and being the closed off person he was, he really didn't want to. Deku gave him a reassuring nod as he was walking up and he sighed,
"My secret is uh, I don't really like hero's all that much"
"Uh Todoroki" it was Tsu "if you don't like hero's, why do you want to be one, Kero"
"My dad kinda forced me into it, and after a while it just became my goal to change the hero society, for the better"
The class nodded, they knew Todoroki resented his dad, but they didn't know why and he made it very clear he didn't want to talk about it, so they just let it be. Shoto went and sat down looking embarrassed.
Soon enough, it was Deku's turn,
"Uh, a secret huh? Well I guess mine would be that I have the same beliefs as Shoto! I think the hero society is extremely corrupted and only want to become one to try and fix it! I also believe not all villains are bad only misunderstood. I guess that's not too big of a secret, I'm pretty open about my beilifs, so some of you already knew that, but it's something"
A confused looking Mina spoke up, "what do you mean not all villains are bad?"
He thought for a moment, "well here's an example, let's say there's two villains that commit the same robbery on different jewelry stores. One, just wanted nice jewelry for free, while the other was going to sell it because their little sister was extremely sick and they needed money for medication. There is an obvious difference in circumstances, but both are labeled as horrible villains and given the same punishment. I just don't see that as fair"
Deku was actually giving them a true story of a villain he had met a while back. Their 5 year old sister had tuberculosis, and he couldn't pay for the medication so he robbed a jewelry store. He got caught, and had to live in the back allys as a villain now. On the bright side his sister made a full recovery, and he found them a place to stay while he homeschooled her.
The class nodded at this new revelation, they had never thought about the circumstances under which a villain would commit a crime, and agreed with the difference Deku proposed. Just a few minutes later, the bell to go home rang, and both Deku and Shoto sprang up and were the first ones out the door.
As they walked to the alleyway, they talked about their little secret spilling class. Shoto texted Kirogiri, and the portal appeared, the two boys walking through into the chaos that was their home.

Woo!!!! Another chapter done!!!!!! I don't really have anything to say except I didn't edit this chapter, so please exuse any typos. THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

~❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤

Word count: 1299