Chapter 6

Why.
The.
FUQ.
Does.
This.
Book.
Have.
Almost.
300.
Reads!
Why!!!! This book is garbage! I mean, thanks for reading, but STILL!!!! AHHHHHHSHDVSIX
HDHDDJIDBDDHUXHSHSHBSKZOWKBAPVSJSKWNZLXPSUNHFIDJDBXJDJXH-
*me.Exe has stopped working. Please restart system and try again.

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

..........

...........

............

............

.............

..............

................

................

.................

...Alright I'm back. Thank you guys soo much for reading this!! Jokes aside it really does mean a lot to me and I hope you will continue to read it! Thank you to you people who are still here despite my constant random references and bad puns. I luv ya! Now on with the story!!!!

Lè Time skip to 1 week later brought to you by my blue hair. (I got it dyed earlier and I'm very excited about it if you couldn't tell, ok I'm sorry back to the story)
Oh! And also there are no dorms. At least not yet.

No ones POV

Not much had happened in the hideout. Iro and Toga were getting aquatinted with the place. Iro fit right in and had already become good friends with Deku, while on the other hand, everyone low-key hated Toga, but they were getting used to her. She became like the annoying little sister. Besides that, Deku was going to infiltrate UA today. Iro had changed his hair to be less crazy curly and made it a deep crimson red. They also changed his eyes to be a lighter red color, and gave his bright red rimmed glasses. Because Deku wanted to keep his freckles, Iro just added a few more to make them more spread out . To the school, they had decided he would be known as Kichi Shinku. (His first name means good luck, and his last name means crimson, keeping up the trend of Midorya. If you didn't know Midori means green). Deku was really exited, but nervous. He had decided to stay quirkless, because even without a power, he was really strong, and he wanted to make a point. They had already made a spot to meet up every day after classes in an alleyway across the street from the school.
"Okay I'm off!" Deku yelled through the hideout as Kirogiri opened a warp portal leading to the alleyway. He was then greeted by a chorus of goodbyes before walking through with his black backpack slung on his shoulder. The portal immediately closed behind him. Deku walked forward staying in the shadows and made sure there was nobody around. Once he was in the clear, he slinked out of the alleyway and casually started to walk to school. He fidgeted with the uncomfortable tie and looked at the huge doors. He scoffed and walked in. Classes had technically already started so there was nobody in the halls. He eventually made his way to the door that said 1-A. Deku took a deep breath and opened the door. Immediately, a blue haired boy he knew as Tenya Iida ran up to him.
"Are you in the wrong class? Would you like directions?" He said in a loud voice while karate chopping the air.
"Uh no?" Of course, Deku had to pretend he didn't know who anybody was, even though he knew more about each of them than their classmates probably did, due to the files Shigaraki had given him and he had studied.
Suddenly a man that looked very tired emerged from a yellow sleeping bag at the front of the room.
Shota Aizawa, aka eraserhead, Class 1-As teacher.
"Class, settle down please. Sit in your assigned seats and I will explain"
There was a bunch of scrambling about until everyone except Deku was seated. He just stood in the doorway awkwardly.
"We has gotten a transfer student in this class" he glanced at the red haired boy still standing in the doorway "You can come in you know"
Deku cautiously walked in to stand next to Aizawa.
"This is Kichi Shinku. Does anybody have any questions?"
Immediately a small girl with brown hair raised her hand.
"Yes Uraraka?"
"What's your quirk?"
Aizawa looked at Deku to answer. He cleared his throat and answered, putting in a fake stutter to sell his story,
"I-I'm actually quirkless!"
Suddenly the angry hedgehog Deku was planning to ignore, spoke up
"HOW THE HELL DID YOU PASS THE ENTRANCE EXAM WITH NO QUIRK!?"
"Bakugo! You've ALREADY given me a headache. You can continue asking Shinku questions, I'm going to take a nap. If I am woken up without a reason, all of you get detention"
And then the teacher was back in his sleeping bag. After a few seconds Deku decided to answer Bakugo's question.
"Well I've always had fast reflexes, and I've been learning martial arts for as long as I can remember"
"Bullshit! No way you knocked out enough robots with no quirk!"
(Deku did have to take the entrance exam in the week that I skipped over. It was exactly the same layout except Deku didn't have a quirk and was the only one there)
"Well obviously I did, because I'm here"
"How many?"
"What?"
"How many points did you get?"
"Oh! 81"
The class stopped and stared in awe at Deku. Of course he knew why, but played dumb
"What?"
A very obnoxious redhead spoke up
"Dude that means your the top of our class! You even got more than Bakugo!"
Meanwhile Bakugo was fuming. Without a word he marched to the front of the class and woke up the teacher, who glared at him. If looks could kill, Bakugo would be dead.
"We need to go to the training area. Now"
"Why Bakugo?"
"Because I need to fight this loser and prove that I'm better!"
"Uhhgh fine. Everyone apparently Shinku and Bakugo are going to spar. Go to the training area"

Lé time skip to training area
Deku acted nervous, but inside he was ecstatic. Finally a chance to put Bakugo in his place!
The class lined up to watch, as both Deku and Bakugo got into place. Aizawa then honked a horn he had bought out and the fight begun.
Bakugo immediately started pummeling Deku with explosions, that he dodged with ease. Using the smoke as cover, Deku sprinted around Katsuki and quickly kicked him in the back causing him to fall. Deku then leapt on top of him and pushed a pressure point in his neck, making him fall unconscious. Deku then leapt up, brushed himself off, and looked to the class. Even Aizawa looked impressed. After a second of silence, Aizawa dismissed class and sent Bakugo to recovery girl.
Deku was immediately flooded with everyone in the class, asking what he did. After explaining that he only used a pressure point, meaning that once Bakugo woke up he'd be fine, Uraraka spoke up exitedly
"Did Bakugo do any damage to you before you knocked him out?!"
Deku looked himself up and down, and realized there wasn't a scratch on him.
"I guess not."
The class got even more excited after that.
"Listen you guys all seem really nice, but my family is probably expecting me home soon so I gotta go"
After a bunch of collective goodbyes, Deku was finally off to the alleyway. He kind of hated human interaction with people not in the league, so he just made up an excuse to get away from them. Plus, he wasn't really planning on getting any information yet, so people wouldn't get suspicious. He checked to make sure there was nobody around, and ducked into the alleyway. Deku sat for a moment before calling for Kirogiri. The purple portal appeared, and Deku stepped through, happy that this day was finally over.

Yayyyy!!! Done!!!! Hope you enjoy this chaper!!! Also I am starting up school again next week so I don't know how updates willl be from here on out. Anyway luv ya! Thanks for reading!!! ~❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Word count: 1306