Chapter 25

⬆️That picture is literally the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. If you don't watch/read The Promise Neverland you won't understand

Anyways, the internets down in my engineering class so my teacher is just letting us do whatever we want, and I was like, why don't I get a chapter out for you guys! I still can't believe I'm at 7k, I love you all so much!!!💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕THATS all my love ^
Anyways ONWARD

Aizawa jumped along the rooftops to the League's hideout. He had a plan to help them with their cause, just more legally.
He arrived at the doorstep of the bar and waited for a second going over what he was going to say when he heard laughing from inside. He took this as encouragement and knocked waiting for an answer.
A small girl with curly pink hair answered the door and her eyes widened
"Deku!"
There was some shuffling behind the door and the green haired boy appeared
"I thought you'd be the next one to come. Come on, we can talk in the meeting room"
Aizawa nodded and followed him inside. While they were walking past the living room, he surveyed the scene, and realized it was surprisingly... nice? Everyone was on the carpeted floor surrounding a bunch of games like chess and monopoly. Scattered around were bowls of popcorn and candy and some movie was playing on the tv.
"Don't mind them, it's board game night so they should be preoccupied for a while" he walked into a room and gestured for Aizawa to follow before closing the door.
"So, why are you here?"
Aizawa looked to the floofy haired boy "I have a proposition for you. I feel it will help both of us and I think you would like it"
"I'm listening"
"So, I, believe it or not, agree with your cause and want to see it through. So I am proposing your entire group come to UA and attend all the heroic meetings that take place to propose your ideas. My only requirement is that you all join my class during the day, under 18 as students, and over 18 as a teacher's assistant of sorts, but you do not have to get a hero license if you don't want to, this is just the only way I could get the Administrators to agree to my plan"
"Well, I like this plan, but all of the people out that door need to agree as well, so I say we go explain it to them, and see what they think"
Aizawa nodded and followed Deku back to the living room.
"Everyone can I get your attention"
Everyone looked up and Aizawa noticed his old students among them, looking a bit different mind you
"Aizawa has an idea for us. I think it's quite a good idea, but we all have to agree before anything happens, so I'll let him repeat it to you"
Aizawa repeated his plan and waited for something to happen. Little did he know that Deku had used his quirk to connect all their minds so that they could talk without Aizawa knowing.
"Are you sure there are no alternate motives Deku? I've been to jail once, it was horrible"
"Yes Sakura, I checked his mind. He legitimately wants to help us"
"Then, I'm okay with it"
"Are there any objections to this plan?"
"I don't wanna wear a uniform, Deku. They are so not cute" (Take a wild guess on who said that)
"I can work with that, anything else?"
.....
"Okay, I'll agree to start classes tomorrow"

"Aizawa, we have decided to start tomorrow if that's okay with you. We only have a few conditions. First, we don't wear uniforms, because those things are hella uncomfortable and technically we aren't real students. Next, under no circumstances are we separated from each other, we are a family and that's how we work and last, we no longer have to live in hiding, tell the heroes to stop hunting us down"
Aizawa nodded, "I can work with that. See you tomorrow at the front gate so I can get you in the system"
"Perfect"
Deku walked Aizawa out and then went back to the group on the floor
"Guys we should get to bed, we have school tomorrow"

Lè time skip brought to you by my non-weeb friend who thinks my Tokyo Ghoul necklace is a innocent little bunny... It's Hikari's mask... should I explain it to her?
The league had gotten ready in their normal outfits and disguises, because the public wasn't notified of the situation yet. They waited outside the gates for Aizawa. Finally he arrived and handed out IDs so they could open the gates themselves and started to explain
"Now, none of the students know that your coming, so I'm going to let them know before you come in okay?"
There was a chorus of okays and sures before Aizawa Lead the group to the outside of class 1-A and went inside.
"Class, pay attention"
Everyone looked up, they were all sad that 6 of their former classmates were villains, but confused that their old desks, along with 5 new ones had been moved to the back of the classroom.
"We are having new people coming today, and it is extremely important that they feel welcome"
Everyone nodded and Aizawa went back to the hall to get the new additions. He came back a few minutes later with a troop of unfamiliar people, of ranging ages.
"Now, these" Aizawa gestured to the group at the front of the room "are you new classmates, but at the same time they're not"
Everyone started talking at once in confusion before Aizawa's stare shut them up.
"Now, as I was going to say before I got so rudely interrupted, is that they are going to take off their disguises and introduce themselves, you are going to be respectful and kind. This was not just my decision, but all of the heroes agreed, so it will do you no good to get upset about it"
Now everyone was even more confused, but turned their attention to the new people, who were now lined up at the front of the room. The first person in line started talking and colors seemingly melted off them to reveal a small girl with pink curly hair
"Hi! My name is Sakura! Im 17, and am quirkless"
Class 1-A's eyes widened. This was a villain!
She looked to the person next to her, who had the same color changing affect as Sakura as soon as they started talking "I'm Iro, I'm 18, I can change people's appearances, my pronouns are they/them and Sakura's my fiancé so stay away"
This cycle continued, villains introducing themselves until they stopped, a few more people still in disguises. One of the mystery people stepped to the front of the group
"Uh, you guys already know us so there's no need to introduce ourselves so uh.."
The color melted off the remaining people to reveal their former classmates, and obviously everyone went nuts at that. Not only were villains joining their class, but their old classmates were back!
Bakugo started yelling nonsense, Mina complemented their new hair colors, Sero started smiling like a maniac and hugged Kirishima and Denki, Iida was confused while trying to maintain order, and everybody else sat in their seats watching the chaos unfurl.

Deku chuckled a bit and smiled
"About the reaction I expected"

Yay!!! I did itttt!!!!!

The internet at my school was down all day so I was able to finish this, hope you enjoyed it!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH!!! THANKS FOR READING!!!!

~ 🏳️‍🌈❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🏳️‍🌈

Word count: 1290