Chapter 22

Sorry for the kinda late update, I got sick, had a really important math test, and one of my goats hurt their leg so I've been a bit preoccupied. Nonetheless, I'm here Now so let's right into it Bois

"He-Hello?"
Deku looked around the dark room he was in "is anybody there? Where am I?"
He walked forward. Until a voice rang out, calling to him
"Choose"
Deku looked around, and saw no one "choose? Choose what?!" Suddenly it all care rushing back to him, the USJ, the heroes. His hand immediately went to his chest to find the wound gone "A-am I dead?"
"Not yet. You must choose wether to stay, or to go"
Deku's eyes widened. If this was two years ago he would have chosen to leave his life behind in a heartbeat, but now he had friends, a family, and a future! He couldn't leave that behind!
"I want to stay"
"So be it"
.
..
...
...beep...beep...beep~
Deku slowly opened his eyes to bright white lights.
"He's awake! Toga tell the others!"
Deku rolled his head to the side to see his boyfriend smiling at him, along with a woman he didn't recognize. Suddenly the room was full of exited people. Iro walked over to his bed and he tried to sit up, but quickly sat back down after a wave of pain shot through him.
"We thought we lost you for a second there"
"How long was I out for?"
"3 days, and your heart actually stopped twice. You can thank Doctor Orchid (yes that is a clue reference. FITE ME) for reviving you. Her quirk lets her regenerate nerve tissue, so she's been keeping you alive while you body healed"
"Well thank you Miss!"
"Oh it was nothing, I'm glad to be of help"
"What happened after I was hit?"
Dabi grabbed his hand, "we had to get out of there, so we all piled into one of Kurogiri's portals and left. Although, we did gain four members of our cause from your old classmates"
"Who!?"
"Uraraka, Tsu, Kaminari, and Kirishima. We got them set up in rooms and they seem to be adjusting nicely"
Deku was about to say something but was cut off by His boyfriend "And before you ask, no. The only one that was hurt in any way was you. We've all just been worried"
Deku breathes a sigh of relief. "Hey doc? How long do you think it will take for me to heal?"
"With my quirk, I would say a few more days in bed and then taking it easy for a few weeks after that"
Deku frowned "What about if I used of of my healing quirks?"
"It would depend on the strength of it, but yes that would help"
Deku thought for a moment, then looked up "Dabi, can you go into the cabinet by the door in the lab, and find a vial of purplish liquid labeled H63 please"
"Sure thing"
Just as Dabi left, a whole new Crowd of people ran into the room. All of a sudden, Deku was enveloped in a hug, and he wheezed in pain due to his wound still being sore. The person quickly jumped back and he saw that it was Uraraka.
"Oh My Gosh Im Sooo Sorry I Just Got Really exited and-"
"Ura, it's fine calm down" he looked behind her where he saw Tsu, Kaminari, and Kirishima "what are you all doing here?! Didn't you want to be hero's?"
Tsu stepped towards his bed "well we did, and still do, but everything you said about heroes being corrupted made sense, not to mention you were shot while trying to make peace. That's just not right"
The other three nodded in agreement. Deku smiled "well I'm sure glad you don't hate me"
Uraraka giggles "I could never hate you Deku! Red hair or green hair your still my best friend ever!"
"Yeah bro!" Deku turned his attention behind Ochako to Kirishima "You were so kind to everyone, and never did anything to deserve us hating you!"
Suddenly the door opened and Dabi walked in with about an ounce of a purple chemical "is this the right one?"
Deku examined it and then nodded "Yep! This should speed up the healing process drastically! After I drink this I'll probably pass out, so don't be alarmed" he then downed the entire vial and handed it to Dabi, before proceeding to pass out as he said he would.
Kaminari turned to the rest of the group "we should probably leave him to sleep for a while, we don't want to wake him up"
Everyone nodded and Tsu lead the way out of the room, everyone except Dr.Orchid following after.

Lè time skippy brought to you by me thinking Ray Batsubami from Kateguri was a boy for the entire first season. I'm a heckan idiot.
After another day of sleeping, Deku was good as new. The quirk he used almost completely healed him and now there was only a small scab where the bullet hole used to be. Now the entire league, including the former UA students, were hanging out in the front room. Kaminari stood up from the couch and went over to Deku, who was cuddling with Dabi
"Hey Deku?"
He looked up "yes Kami?"
"Well I was wondering if I could change my look like Shoto did. I mean, my entire world was just turned upside down, so it doesn't seem right to look the same as I did"
"Yeah, I think at least something little should change" Uraraka agreed
"Of course. If you want to talk to Iro, their quirk is what we use to change appearances"
The group got up and went over to Iro. Kaminari got the colors of his hair switched, so that the lighting bolt was yellow and the rest was black, Tsu had her hair fade to black at the bottom, Uraraka put some dark pink and black streaks in her hair, and Kirishima made his hair longer, added black tips and parted it so it was slightly in his face.
"Thanks so much Iro!" Uraraka smiled, admiring the pink and black in her hair"
"Yeah thanks!" Kiri grinned "super manly of you!"
"Of course! You guys are part of our family now, just let me know if your ever need anything"
"Thanks, kero"
Suddenly Toga burst through the door leading from the hallway and jumped over the back of the couch, landing on top of Deku and Dabi.
"I'm sooo Bored!!! Are we just going to sit around doing nothing!!?"
Deku smiled and patted her head "We've got to let things die down, you know that. The hero's probably speculate that we mind controlled our new members or something and are probably looking for them"
"Ugh, I know. I'm just so bored!"
"How about this, you and anybody else who wants to go can get on disguises and go into town? I need some new chemicals and we are running low on food"
"Okay, better than doing nothing. Anyone want to come?"
Uraraka raised her hand "am I allowed to?"
"Sure, just make sure to be inconspicuous"
"Alright!"
Iro can you change our looks please? My normal one and one that fits Ura over there"
"On it"
Toga's 'normal' disguise was just turning her hair black with red streaks, and taking it out of her signature messy buns. She also wore a different outfit, some black jeans and a maroon t-shirt with a black jacket, as her normal clothes were too recognizable.
Iro changed Uraraka's hair longer and bubblegum pink. They also gave her some freckles, just because they thought they were cute. She was wearing a black skirt, a black shirt with little purple flower flower designs on it. Overtop she wore a dark purple sweater.
Toga waved to the group "we are heading out now!"
"Be safe!"
Uraraka giggled, she had learned that Kurogiri was kinda the dad of the group, so she wasnt surprised he was acting like one "we will!"
They stepped out of the hideout and started to walk to town.

Hahaha! Done! I'll try and update fast but now promises! Thanks for reading and I love you all!!!!!

~🏳️‍🌈❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🏳️‍🌈

Word count: 1381