Chapter 9

This is just beautiful⤴️
I am trying to fulfill my promise of updating so here you go! I'm writing this at a school football game that my mom forced me to go to, dispite the fact I don't know how the game works, Am claustrophobic, prone to panic attacks in loud/Confined spaces, hate having social interaction, and lastly, none of my friends are here. I'm doing this to try and distract me from my inevitable doom. Please enjoy.

This chapter will contain abuse of a peppermint cinnamon roll. I'll put a warning when it starts/ends so you can skip it if you want. (I'm sorry in advance my Todo-boi. It's for the story)

Todoroki pov:
As I walk into the driveway I see that my dad's car is there, but my sister's isn't. Great. I slowly make my way to the front porch and take out my key. I try and open the door as silently as possible, but I guess the universe was against me today, because the door let out a loud squeak that echoed through the stone halls of the Endeavor mansion. I flinched, praying that my 'father' didn't notice it. But of course, I can't be that lucky.
"SHOTO"
My heartbeat speeds up as I walk over to the other room where he is.
"Ah, Shoto! You need to train. Now."
Maybe I'm feeling brave, maybe I have a death wish, I don't know "I already trained enough today at school"
"What did you say to me?"

*Bad content starts here*

Suddenly I feel a hand grab my hair and start to drag me down the hallway
  "YOU WILL DO AS I SAY"
We stop and go into a room I know all to well. My dad's private training room. There's blood and charred pieces of rock on the walls. He throws me into the middle of the room and gets into a fighting stance facing me. Knowing it would end badly if I don't, I stand up and face this demon I call my father. Suddenly he shoots his flames at me and I am unable to doge in time, causing burns to appear on my arms and one of my legs. I fall to the ground but manage to get back up and dodge his second attack. The bastard just laughs. That's all he ever does, laugh at me. In less than a second, he's right in front of me and before I can get away, he punches me in the gut full force. I fall and start to cough up blood. He just keep hitting me over, and over again. I don't know how long it took, but at some point I passed out.

*End of bad content. Omg that hurt my soul to write. IM SORRY TODO BABY I LOVE YOU😭😭😭😭😭😭*

I woke up in my room. I feel a full ache in my whole body and try to get up to asses the damage, but as soon as I try to move, pain shoots through my body. I groan and force myself to sit up. I shuffle to the mirror only to wince at my reflection. Half my chest was an ugly purple color, along with more scattered bruises and burn marks along my torso. Both my arms and my right leg looked borderline charred. I had a huge bruise on my cheek and saw blood running down my head. I looked like shit. I treated my wounds and left, after putting some concealer on the bruises on my face, deciding that I didn't want to risk running into my 'father' again. I walk to a more secluded area of the town and sit down on the concrete. Suddenly I hear a scream and a voice.

No one POV:
"I thought I told you that was your last chance?"
"I know, I'm sorry, I get the information I swear, please, just one more week"
"You know, my orders come from the top, directly from Deku. He says to kill you now for your crimes against civilization"
"Please no, please, PLEASE N-"
The pleading was suddenly cut off. Todoroki jumped up and sprinted into the alley the noises came from, only to find nothing but a puddle of blood.
"Oh Todoroki! What are you doing here! Y'know, this is kinda a bad area, didn't expect you to be here!"
Todoroki whirled around only to relax when he sees Ki.
"Oh Ki, I guess I just was walking and ended up here, what are you doing here?"
"Oh well, when my mother died, my family kinda lost our house, and this is the only neighborhood we could afford"
"Oh" Todoroki looked down. He lives here?!
"Its really not that bad, me and my siblings are all capable of defending ourselves, and you get used to all the problems"
"I guess so,"
Deku stopped for a moment, was it too early? No. It was now or never.
"Hey, would you like to come hang out with me and my boyfriend? He really wants to meet my friends"
Todoroki thought for a moment, and decided Ki seemed nice and he sure as hell didn't want to go home, although he was glad that he put concealer on his face to hide the bruising and was wearing a long sleeve shirt.
"Well I've got nothing better to do, so sure"
Deku texted Dabi to let him know the plan, and to be ready in case things backfire. Before long, they arrived at an old abandoned building Deku used as his personal hideout.
"C'mon Todoroki"
"Are we even allowed in there Ki?"
Deku shrugged, "I don't know, but I've  come here almost every day for over a year and no ones stopped me so... plus, this is where my boyfriend is going to meet up with us"
"Well okay then, if your sure"
With that the two boys walked through the door and Deku led Todoroki down the hall to the room Dabi would be waiting in. His mind was circling around every possible outcome. Then, they were at the door.
"Listen, Todoroki. Before we go in, I just want to say, have an open mind. Please"
"Okay?"
Deku pushes open the door and stepped in Todoroki following and then closes the door, discretely locking it. As Todoroki surveyed the room, Dabi stepped out of the shadows.
"Hey Shoto, long time no see"
Todoroki turned, he knew that voice.
"T-Toya?"
"Hey little brother"
A tear ran down Todoroki's cheek, soon followed by more as he ran to his long-lost brother and hugged him. Dabi buried his face into his little brother's hair. Deku just smiled, he knew how much Dabi cared for his siblings, and was glad to help them reunite.
Shoto pulled away from the hug and wiped his tears "Where have you been? I thought you died!"
"Well that's a long story, but before I tell you, we have a secret we need to share"
"You can tell me"
Deku walked forward and snapped his fingers, causing Ki to fade away to reveal his true identity. He took off his glasses and set them on a coffee table in the corner. Todoroki's eyes widened
"DEKU!" He powered up his quirk, but was stopped by Dabi's cold stare.
"Shoto, I love you, but if you put so much of a scratch on him you are dead to me"
"Toya! What are you talking about he's a villain! Do you know what he's capable of?"
"Yes. I'm the one who taught him those things"
Todoroki stared at his brother as he walked over and gave Deku a kiss on the cheek, Deku smiling softly.
"What do you mean Toya?"
"My name's Dabi now, and both me and Deku are elites in the League of Villains"
The Deku stepped forward, "Shoto, we want you to join us, if your willing. We aren't what people think we are. We're not just mindless killers, we are broken people who want to change the world, and this is the only way to get people to listen. Just think about it, okay?"
"Wait Deku"
"Yes?"
"If I'm gonna trust you, I need to know who you are, like who you actually are"
"If you must know, my name was Izuku Midoriya. But if you choose to look it up, what you find won't be pretty. Would you like us to warp you home?"
"Sure, thank you"
A purple portal appeared behind Todoroki, but before he could go, Dabi put a hand on his shoulder, "Shoto, we technically can't stop you from telling the pros about us, but for all it's worth, please keep this a secret"
"Okay... Dabi"
Dabi smiled, and Todoroki walked through the portal to find himself in his bedroom. The first thing he did was look up a boy named 'Izuku Midoriya' he found a news article from almost a year earlier and read,

In other news, a young boy named Izuku Midoriya committed suicide yesterday. It has been revealed the boy was quirkless, and was disowned by his father at a young age because of it. He was put through constant mental and physical abuse from his classmates at school. He had tried and failed suicide twice before, both times ending up in the hospital just barely alive. He had managed to hold on for nearly 6 months until his mother passed away from a heart attack. From his note, it was concluded he blamed himself for his mother's death, and didn't have anyone to lean on for help. Goodbye Izuku Midoriya, you will be missed.
The article then showed a picture of a boy that looked like a younger version of Deku, he was smiling in the picture, but his eyes were dull and tired.
Shoto gasped at the notorious villain's story
After hearing about Why Deku is, Well Deku, Todoroki knew what his answer to his brother's question would be.

"I will join you, brother"

WooOOoooOoOooOOOoOoOoOoOo I did ittttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't die at the game!! I'm alive!!! Anyway, I really like the concept of villain Todoroki, so I'm adding it, hope you don't mind. Jeez this is a long chapter! Thank you so much for reading!! You guys don't know how much I appreciate you!!!!

~ ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Word count: 1718