Chapter 19

My favorite video ever😂⬆️

OH MY GOD
I had to take my PSAT today and had to sit in the test room without moving for 5 HOURS!!!! I'm dying.

So. The sports festival is over. I didn't really want to repeat what I already did and the outcomes were the exact same as cannon, except Deku didn't break himself, he just got surrounded by ice by Shoto, so I thought it would be better to move on the more interesting things. Hope you enjoy!

Time skip- 1 week
Deku sat in class staring at a project that Aizawa gave them. They had to do a project on a hero that they admired and why they admired them, not very easy for someone trying to destroy them. He raised his hand and Aizawa looked up and rolled his eyes.
"Yes Ki?"
"Well, uh, I believe the hero society is corrupt, as I explained the other day, so I don't really  admire any of today's pro hero's. Can I do my project on something else?"
"Why don't you do yours on why you think hero's are corrupt, and how you believe we can fix it"
"Yeah okay!" Deku smiled. This was going to be much easier! Shoto's hand shot up not a minute later.
"What do you want! Can't you children see I'm trying to sleep!"
"I would like to do the same thing that Ki is doing"
Aizawa groaned, "anybody else lost faith in hero's?!" He was just about to turn around when uraraka slowly raised her hand, followed by Kaminari and Tsu. Deku and Todoroki exchanged a bewildered glance, before looking back up at Aizawa.
Aizawa stared at them for a moment, before sighing, "anyone who wished to do their project like Ki may. Now please excuse me" and he walked out of the classroom. Before the door closed, Deku attached a bug that he invented to Aizawa's shirt with his telekinesis, because he was sure whatever he had to leave class for was important. He discreetly put the earpiece for the bug in his ear and pretended to be working on his project while listening in to the audio feed recording coming through
"......how are you so calm! Nezu, my students are losing faith in us!"
"Shota, calm down. They're teenagers, they don't know what to have faith in. I'm sure tomorrow they'll be going off about something else"
Deku was gripping his pencil so hard in anger it snapped in half, and thankfully nobody noticed.
"It still worries me.... all this trouble started when that new kid joined class. All he's been doing is stirring up trouble!"
"Just watch him. As soon as we can prove he's done something wrong, we will deal with it"
"Okay. I guess that's all we can do. I should go back and make sure they don't burn down my classroom"
"Take care"
"Thank you"
A few minutes later Aizawa came back into the classroom, and Deku quickly retrieved his bug from his shirt. Under his desk, Deku poured some of his serum for telepathy into his water bottle and chugged it, immediately contacting Shoto.
'Shoto'
'Deku? Is that you?'
'Yes, it's an emergency'
'Okay, what happened?"
"When Aizawa left I put my recorder bug on his shirt, and I found out that he went to talk to Nezu and they are on to me'
'You don't think they'll figure it out do you!'
'I don't know. Just be prepared if something happens and don't give up your position. Because of who your father is, they would never suspect you, use that to your advantage'
'But what if something happens to you?!'
'I'll be fine, I promise'
'Okay... just don't do anything drastic'
'I won't'
'Talk to you after class okay?'
'Okay'
Deku flashed Todo a comforting smile, and even though he still looked worried, Shoto smiled back. Both boys went back to working on their projects until the bell rang.
*Ring*
Deku was easily the first one out as usual,  followed by Shoto. Once they had left the school and were out of earshot, Deku explained what he had heard.
"Okay, it's not as bad as I first thought, but you still need to be careful"
"I know, I will. You wanna get some ice cream?"
He pointed to the shop they were walking by.
"Sure"
They walked in and stood in line for a minute or two before ordering. The cashier seemed to be a young teenager, and as soon as he saw the pair his eyes lit up,
"Hey! Your those two from the sports festival! You guys were so awesome!"
Deku looked at Todo with a small astonished smile on his face. "W-well thanks!"
"I was wondering, why were you yelling at him during the fight? You could have won!"
"Well my brother here" he gave Shoto a playful shove "doesn't like to use his fire, and I felt finally getting him to was a bit more important than winning the festival"
"Woah, wait. He's you brother?"
"Not by blood, but we see each other as such"
Suddenly another costumer walked into the store and started looking at the flavors.
"Well I should get back to my job. It was nice meeting you! Oh and Here's your ice creams"
He handed them their delicious delicacies (from Walmart. You, have a deseaasseee. I know that the original was cupcakes, do I care? NIEN)
And waved and they walked out of the store, eating their ice cream. Deku got strawberry and Shoto got toffee.
"Never thought that would happen, now did ya Shoto?"
"Nope"
"Well we should get back home before The league has a fit worrying about us. We don't want a repeat of last time"
They both shivered at the thought of the last time that they were late. The whole league had shunned them for a whole week because they were so worried something had happened. So they started to walk down the sidewalk until they were in front of the school, where they ducked into the alleyway.
Deku texted Kurogiri and they waited for a moment with no response. They exchanged a confused glance before Deku texted again. The swirling portal appeared, and they both walked through to see the whole league sitting around the room looking somber.
"What's going on guys?"
"Yeah what's up?"
Iro suddenly started crying and was hugged by Toga, and Dabi looked as if he was having a staring contest with the floor. Kurogiri was aggressively polishing a glass and looked upset about something and Shigaraki was just standing and staring at the wall. Deku noticed one person was absent from the group
"Where's Sakura?"
Iro started to cry harder and Shigaraki turned around, a blank look on his face.
"Sakura got caught. She's in prison"

Hehehehehehehe CLIFFHANGER!!!!!
I'm so Damn EVIL!
Will Sakura come back?
Will Deku be found out?
What will happen?
Will I ever stop asking annoying fucking questions?
FIND OUT NEXT TIME!!!!!!

Luv ya gays *ahem* I mean guys
hehe *nervous laughter*
Thanks for reading!!

Word count: 1182

~🏳️‍🌈❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🏳️‍🌈