Chapter 26

SUP BITCHES IM BACK
I should probably be studying for the collection of tests I have buuuuuutttttt I'm bored, so imma write this instead... I'm gonna fail aren't I.... yeah probably..... oh well

"EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN"
Everyone turned to look at Aizawa as he tried to explain
"These people are joining this class. There will be no argument about it from anyone"
"Oh fuck that! They're Villains!!
"Not anymore Bakugo. They are going to be here, get hero licenses if they wish, and there's nothing that you can do about it so I suggest you accept it"
Bakugo slumped down in his seat looking annoyed as hell and Aizawa glared at him as Tsu walked to the front of the crowd so the attention was on her
"I just have something to say... umm I missed you guys a lot, but I don't regret leaving. I understand if you treat me differently because of it, but just know that I really hope you don't and we can be friends again"
Mina ran over and pulled her into a hug and smiled "of course your still our friend! You left for a reason and if the pros trust you so do we! All of you" she looked at the original villains and smiled even brighter.
"Now that that's settled, your seats are clustered in the back"
"Thank you Mr.Aizawa" Deku smiled that everything was working out so nicely for them, he had expected the students of 1-A to put up more of a fight. All of the former villains went to the back of class and sat down in one of the open seats at the back, except for Kirogiri, who preferred to just stand in the back and make sure that nobody was doing anything weird. (*Cough* Dad *Cough*) Aizawa tried to continue the lesson, but soon realized nobody was paying any attention in favor of catching up with old friends and making new ones, so he just fell asleep. All the girls were delighted when they found out that Uraraka had started dating Toga and after not even a few minutes of talking to the blonde haired girl, they started fangirling. It took a lot of talking and explaining, but soon all the tension fell away and even Bakugo calmed down to become just his normal amount of angry.

Lè time skip brought to you by the start of winter break (thank god)
It has been a week since the former villians joined class 1-A, and everyone has become friends, and the class kinda just went back to normal. The only who decided against getting a Hero license was Kirogiri, who stated he was happy just as he is and wouldn't have the use for one. Today was Monday and nobody was really happy about it, except of course the resident square, Iida.
Before class started, Iro and Sakura walked to the front and whispered something to Aizawa, who nodded. They both turned to the class and Sakura smiled.
"Attention everyone! We have a short announcement to make!"
The pink haired girl, who was wearing her signature purple dress and black jacket, looked at Iro and they took over the explaining
"Um so, as you all know, me and Sakura are getting married soon, and we were talking, because we don't really have any biological family to speak of and we don't want to have only 9 people at our wedding, we decided to invite you all!"
Sakura was practically bouncing up and down as Iro finished and smiled widely "You all are so kind to us despite all the troubles we caused, plus Deku has said only good things about you, and any friend of Deku's is a friend of mine!"
All the girls of the class started getting all giddy and immediately started asking the two questions, while all the boys (except Ayoyama, who reacted with the females) looked confused and maybe even a little scared.

Another lè time skip brought to you by my Doki Doki lit. Poster, where Monika stares into my soul as I sleep *shivers*
I'm warning you now, I don't really know how weddings work, but I'm going to try my best

Today was the day of the wedding and everyone who was invited ended up coming, even Aizawa, who claimed he was only there to keep his students out of trouble, but really had grown to care a lot about all the newer additions to his class. Everyone was Bustling about, trying to get everything perfect. The wedding was being held in a field near a forest, and there were chairs set up along with tables filled with flowers and food. Everyone in the league was physically part of the wedding, while the rest of class 1-A were chatting and finding their seats.
Deku had been placed as best man, and Toga as maid of honor. Uraraka and Tsu, along with Mina who Sakura and Iro had grown quite close to, were chosen to be bridesmaids, Kirishima, Dabi, Todoroki, Shigaraki and Kaminari were the groomsmen. Believe it or not, Kurogiri actually had the authority to marry them, so that was his task.
Soon, Iro walked out wearing a Turquoise suit with a pink bow tie and stood next to Kirogiri writing for Sakura to come out. After all the other people included had taken their places at the front, it was finally Sakura's turn. Her dress was a light pink color with flowers all over it. She had her curly pink hair in a soft bun and had a headband with blue flowers on it and some simple jewelry. She walked down the middle of the chairs to get to the front and stood by Iro.
Bla Bla Bla Wedding Stuff Bla Bla Bla
It was finally reaching the end of the ceremony, and Kirogiri closed his book.
"I now pronounce you officially married! You may kiss the bride!"
Sakura and Iro smiled widely and leaned in for a kiss while everyone cheered. After the broke apart Sakura immediately started giggling like a madwoman, and Iro's face was stuck on a big goofy grin as all of their friend swarmed over to congratulate them.
After everything calmed down a bit, the cake was brought out by Deku, and the rest of the night was spent just having a bunch of fun.