Chapter 17

SUP BITCHES

I have a huge test tomorrow
And I was sick during the lesson
I said I was going to study
I PROMISED to study
But when faced with the temptation of Wattpad
I get...
Distracted....
R.I.P grades

No one POV:
Deku, Shoto, and Dabi played games and talked well into the night, eventually falling asleep in the middle of a game of Mario Kart at about 2Am. Shoto was the first to wake up, at 11:30, and looked over to his sleeping companions. Dabi was sprawled out on the floor, and Deku was curled up next to him, nuzzling his face into his boyfriend's side. Todoroki didn't want to wake them so he just started gathering up their things and getting them ready for Kurogiri to warp out.
After about 2 hours, Dabi woke up and squinted over at his brother "what time is it?
"It is 1:43 in the afternoon, my friend"
"Woah, really?!"
"Yep, now wake up your sleeping boyfriend, we gotta go before someone sees us up here, plus, I'm done with this red hair, I want my black hair back"
Dabi glances down at the sleeping Deku, who made a small noise, like a sigh in his sleep, and snuggled his face deeper into Dabi's chest.
"Nope"
"What?"
"I'll carry him, I can't wake him up"
"Why not?"
"Cuz he's too damn cute when he's sleeping"
Shoto chuckled "fine Dabi, just make sure you don't drop him"
Dabi looked offended, but it was obvious that he was joking, as he wasn't doing a very good job of hiding his smile, "You think I would Drop the love of my life?!? My sleeping beauty?!? No, I would never do such a thing"
Both boys were giggling now at his over-dramatic response, while Shoto texted Kirogiri to pick them up. Shoto had already transported all the games and things when Dabi was asleep, so when the portal arrived, Shoto walked through and Dabi carefully picked up his lover and followed, before the swirls of purple finally dissipated. As soon as they walked in, Toga immediately started talking about something Iro did, but even though Deku could probably sleep through a hurricane, Dabi wasn't having any of it, and was whisper-yelling at her to shut up, and eventually she finally got the hint and left them alone. Iro had changed all their features back to normal once they walked in, so while Shoto went and talked with Tomura about something, Dabi made a B-line to Deku's room, his passed-out boyfriend in tow.
Dabi smiled as he gently placed the green haired boy on his bed and put the fluffy blanket over top of him.
"I love you" he murmured and gently kissed the sleeping boy's cheek before sneaking out of the room. Dabi walked down the hall and sat on the couch next to Iro, who was snuggling with Sakura while watching the news. There was a story about some pro-hero's dying on a job. It wasn't anyone in the league's doing, but it was a pro who didn't deserve his title so they took it as good news.
"Heya Dabi"
"What do you want Toga"
Toga did a somersault over the back of the couch, landing upside down next to him, "do I need an excuse to say hi to my favorite burnt chicken nugget?"
Dabi sighed "one, don't call me that, and two, why are you being nice and not an annoying brat. Either you want something from me or Tomura gave you drugs again"
"I am not on drugs, and am just downright offended you would think that I would only be nice if I wanted something, like, I can be nice if I want to"
"What do you want Toga"
"Ugh fine. I'm lonely! I want to be in a relationship! But nobody wants me. How did you get Deku to like you so much?"
"Why are you asking me?"
"I tried asking Iro but they just ignored me, I don't know Sakura very well, Deku's asleep, and I don't know if Tomura or Kirogiri have ever even been on a date with anyone before"
"Uggghh" Dabi looked at Toga, hoping she was joking, but she looked dead serious, and as annoying as she was, she was still like his little sister. "first of all you can't go stabbing them all the time, people don't like it when you stab them"
"But-"
"Nope, you wanted my advice and there is is. No stabbing"
"Ugh fine. What else?"
"I don't know Toga, why don't you try talking to people outside the league? You of all people should know how to make a disguise, so go out and see if you can find someone in the back alleys to talk to. Maybe you'll click"
"Do you really think I'll just find someone?"
"I mean, maybe. I met Deku when he was about to jump off a building, and Iro helped Sakura hide a body, so I really wouldn't be surprised"
"I -ok. Are you sure?"
"Yep. Just be yourself, minus the stabbing, and I'm sure there will be someone for you out there"
Toga started tearing up and gave Dabi a hug, "Thank you"
"You are welcome Toga"
The blonde hopped up, a huge smile on her face, and sprinted down the hallway.
Iro immediately started cracking up while Sakura just smiled
"What's so funny?"
"Oh, hehe, maybe the fact that you just gave Toga some solid dating advice"
"And what's so funny about that huh?"
"Oh nothing. Look your boyfriend's awake" she pointed to the hall, where a drowsy-looking boy with green hair was standing, still wrapped in the fluffy blanket from his room.
"Dabi~ what's this about Toga having a date?"
"How do you know about that?"
"Well I bumped into her in the hallway and she said she had to get ready for her date, before running her to her room"
Deku went and sat next to Dabi on the couch, leaning his head on the taller male's shoulder.
"Well, she doesn't have a date yet, but I gave her some advice how how to get one. She seemed really excited"
"Ah, what did you tell her?"
"Well I started with telling her that people don't like it when you stab them"
"That's always good advice"
"Hey Deku!" He looked over to Iro who was smirking "your man gave Toga some solid advice, be proud of him"
"Aww, Dabi! Iro approves!"
"Yep. I'm awesome"
"Yes. Well I'm tired, let me sleep on you"
"You've been sleeping all day, how are you tired"
"I don't know. Now shut up and let me sleep"
Deku cuddled his face into Dabi's chest and closed his eyes. Dabi poked his cheek to find he was already asleep.
"Damn, he's already out"
Iro laughed, "I think he does actually have a quirk, it's sleeping"
"Ha, that would make sense. Iro can you get me food? I haven't eaten anything all day and I'm kinda trapped on the couch now"
"I got you. Sakura, you want to come with me to get food? I'm thinking McDonald's, what do you want"
"Yeah I wanna come! I'm so bored"
"Get me some chicken nuggets"
Iro gasped, "Dabi, you cannibal!"
"Fuck off, I'm not a chicken nugget, and they're delicious okay?!"
"Alright, fine, I'll get you your nuggets. Cmon Sakura, to the food!"
"To the food!!"
The duo then marched out of the hideout to get food, while Dabi chuckled at them. His family was great.

Alrighty, sorry for the filler chapter, but I have a plan. Sorry it took so long. Sorry for the annoying update schedule. And last, sorry for saying sorry so much. My life is less of a mess than it was last week, so I will TRY to update more. I love you guys so much! Hope you guys enjoyed!!!!

~🏳️‍🌈❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🏳️‍🌈

(Don't question the pride flags, just enjoy their beauty)

Word count: 1335