Chapter 2: Problems

Marinette and Adrian had been date for a few months and they were both super happy being with each other but one problem still stood in their way. Gabriel Agreste.

     Adrian had just gotten home with his smile beaming from ear to ear after a little date with his princess. Soon after he walked through the door his mood was ruined by his father's death stare.

Gabriel: "Where have you been!"

Adrian: "Why do you care."

Gabriel: "Where. Were. You."

Adrian: "I was with Mari if you really want to know."

Gabriel: "End things with her!"

Adrian: "No!"

Gabriel: " Does she even know?!"

Adrian: "No! We're in a good place right now. I'm not going to ruin it with my problems."

     Before Gabriel could say anything further Adrian turned around and ran out the door. When he got around the next block, he called Mari to asked if he could come over. She said yes but told him she had a friend over. Still mad about his father he said that he needed to see her so he went over there and decided to wait till her friend left.

     Once he got to the bakery he noticed a familiar greenish blue dyed hair in the window of the upstairs apartment. He realized it was Luka. The two of them have always been enemies. He walked upstairs even madder than before and knocked on the door. Marinette opened the door with a big smile and invited him in. He and Luka were staring daggers at each other.

Adrian: "What are YOU doing here?!"

Luka: "First, mind you own business. Second, Marinette's parents are out and she got bored and invited me over."

Adrian: "Leave. NOW!"

Mari: "Adrian calm down. We were just talking nothing more."

Adrian: "Don't tell me to calm down!"

     Adrian slaps Marinette and realized what he did.

Adrian: "Mari. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean....

Mari: *crying* "GET OUT NOW!"

     Adrian left and her and Luka were left alone in the apartment. She was so shocked that her sweet Adrian had slapped her and was now crying on Luka's shoulder. The two of them sat hugging on the couch and Luka was boiling with anger while Mari was still crying.